Saved a life yesterdau!!!

Projekt

Registered
This is going to be a fairly long tale...  Out of the corner of my eye I saw her. She appeared disoriented with mud and grit on her arms and legs, her feet where very gritty. Her black hair was matted with several days of inattention. For some reason she was sprawled out and looked like she was really lost and helpless. I convinced my co-worker to pull over and allow me to render any assistance that may be necessary. In my limited Bosnian (Serb-Croat) I asked if she was okay but she remained silent and just stared at me bewildered and helpless.  Asking her name the only reply was silence and then I thought I heard her say Irma, what a concidence because that beotch of an ex-girlfriend of mine is also called Irma. Later she was more coherent and I heard her say Suzi. She looked really young maybe about 18-20 no more than that. My intentions were nothing more than humanitarian. I took her home as it was obvious that she had no home. After preparing a meal for her and allowing her to bathe we communicated more and she made it clear that she was abandoned right where I first saw her, by the roadside dumpster.  She must have been drugged or hallucinating because she said that the blackbirds standing nearby told her to crawl across the street because the people over there would help her and give her something to eat. They said the cars would stop but I know that the blackbirds are smart and sinister, just wanting the chance at a quick meal from the resulting carnage. I had arrived just in time and swooped her up. Normally I have to say that when dealing with ladies I am very guarded and don't allow an instant attraction to become love. But there I was falling in love so I said "Ti si ljepa, volim ti, zives moi kuca" (you are beautiful, I like you, you can live in my house). She shared my feelings, staying regardless of the open door... I don't know where this will lead but I am the adventurous type and operate with minimal planning in order to keep things interesting which makes for good stories. I have many more authentic ones to share. I took some pics of her and hope to have them developed and digitized to post soon.

WOW!
rock.gif

you got balls of granite son most men would cower at what you did for that young lady i hope things work out for the best

Cool, I gotta try picking up Schizophrenic women more often!!! JUst wait till she hits her "MANIC" phase... Dude, I hope you've got the energy...

On a serious note, you better be contacting the Authorites Bro, she prolly being missed by somebody and if you do not have a confirmed age she could be a minor and next thing you know your in a stank ass prison for kidnapping....

Although to be honest your story really sounds to me like a .... "Dear Penthouse Letters".... So there I was....
rock.gif

Very Honorable thing Projekt. Like Rev said, I would call the authorities as long as they are on the up in up where your at.

Well written to, would send it into playboy, rev dont know what hes talking about "Penthouse" this is true playboy material.
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif

Just to show you how differently women and men think, I'm reading this thread and I'm thinking "she's got bombs strapped to her body", "she's going to detonate herself"...then I see it's the beginning of a love story....you guys are thinking Penthouse and Playboy material is in the making!
laugh.gif

Awww...I'm with the guys up there though...might want to verify age, get a real name, maybe even meet the folks before you go much further...

Not Saying your story is BS though Man, I'm poking fun is all... It sounds a lot like a Fairy tale, but that's all I am saying, not trying to slam you Projekt..

Hey Projekt...don't walk towards the light!!!
laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif
For the humanitarian effort I give you a
bowdown.gif
. But the rest of the story sounds to me like something real sinister is coming. Just be careful dude.

BTW, I'm not trying to poke fun with ya dude.  But this better not be who you're talking about...

I've been looking for her everywhere...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

Kenya.jpg

You guys really can trust me that I am a man of my word. Besides, age really doesn't matter when love is the issue. She is helpless and needs me to get her back on her feet. For all I know she was probably kidnapped from Bulgaria or Romania for the "Trade".  I can't help it she sleeps in bed with me and I can't turn her away. She is insatiable and almost like a Vampire with her need for me. It's those dark eyes I can't resist. I am taking the negatives to be developed today. She cleans up really well and looks great fresh out of the bath I just take her to sleep with me and she dries off with my warmth. I think she really likes me.

Back