Letter to Suzuki

All I need is that 210RWHP, ABS (maybe traction control) and a "street" version with a real windshield and bars that are MUCH higher so you sit up on the bike. Oh and some rear side bags of some type. It would fit my old fat ass and be a joy to ride. Maybe a touring version of the Busa? Busa/T?

A BMW K1300S is 503 lbs dry. If we all thought that "enough is enough" there wouldn't be a Busa in the first place. it's just silly to think that a big hyper-bike can't turn and brake well, especially with technical advancements available these days. Just saying..........
The 1st gen busa is 474 dry, the 2nd gen is 485 dry, an air-cooled Katana 750 is 465 dry. I don't think the busa is doing all that bad on weight considering :laugh:

The 1st gen busa is 474 dry, the 2nd gen is 485 dry, an air-cooled Katana 750 is 465 dry. I don't think the busa is doing all that bad on weight considering :laugh:

Suzuki lists a 2011 Hayabusa "raw" at 573 lbs. Seems like getting that to 523 lbs wouldn't be such a big deal.

Back