Lets see your current bike(s)... and a description.

Mines still in the same spot. Got a WB installed along with the PC3 courtesy of GAmedic! Might put in larger battery wires today as I am have a hot starting issue. Hoping to ride in a day or so when the weather cooperates. As for mods:

Yosh 4-1 with short carbon can
Small air box
4 short stacks
Pair removed
K&N filter
PC3
-1 +2 sprockets
Gsxr 1k tail conversion
Forks done by Racetech for my weight
Sag set ;)
Diablo Rosso II tires
SpeedoHealer

My bad. Lol

C3A1F66F-E506-4DD4-A1D2-E793E7BBF00F.jpeg

2004 hayabusa
This is my drag bike the pic of it is in street mode. I will get a pic of it in track mode soon.
1397 motor
Bike weighs around 430 lbs
Has gone 8.80s at 158 mph
Forks are cut, lowering links, revalved shock with gen 2 spring, air shifter, flash ecu by powerhouse, 62 lbs injectors, bosch intank pump, dme 2 inch flat pan, pcv, big air box mod, gen 2 wheels, pc auto tune, and pod 300. I am sure I am missing some things.

20180422_180918.jpg

I have a couple local gas stations that carry 110. It's getting tuned on 110 so I hopefully don't have to worry about popping the motor quick. Nobody around here I trust to tune my stuff. So figure play it safe with 110 octane fuel. Over winter I plan doing the motor so then I will go with pump gas and have it tuned by a better tuner. The guy I wanted to tune my bike is 6 hours away and I would have to drop the bike off and come back and get it another weekend.

I have a couple local gas stations that carry 110. It's getting tuned on 110 so I hopefully don't have to worry about popping the motor quick. Nobody around here I trust to tune my stuff. So figure play it safe with 110 octane fuel. Over winter I plan doing the motor so then I will go with pump gas and have it tuned by a better tuner. The guy I wanted to tune my bike is 6 hours away and I would have to drop the bike off and come back and get it another weekend.
u should check out having it shipped.... ill bet it would be a couple hundred bucks...

Say GA, what type of first response vehicle does your outfit use for a reported heart attack, stroke or other similarly emergent circumstance, not counting fires?

Back