Before and after ... Lets see your pics

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I got to thinking today when I posted pics in another thread from our trackday how much better of a rider I am today and how much more confident riding. I have done 7 track days in the past 12 months, here is a pic from October of last year my first track day and a picture from Mondays track day...

Let's see yours

Same bike
Same gear
Same track
Same corner
7 track days later
12 months

before and after.jpg

before and after.jpg

Last edited:
Yours looked good last year dude, you just have about 1.2 inch of courage you need to dig up.. :)

Turn 9, second track day of this year. Cap, I dont have any of my first track day. Do you have one?

Labor Day Hallett 011.jpg

looking, what day was that James? Were we going CCW or CW

Last edited:
Different curve James but I think you can see the difference from the practice at Eureka.. Most of the pics I have from your first track day were like this one...

james3.jpg

james3.jpg

Here is one of me with better light and angle... Its amazing what watching and riding with guys that have good skills can do... I am by no means the best rider but I can tell you that I am now comfortable on the busa and I have something to work on, before I didn't even know where to start.......

Hallett Sept 2010 165.jpg

Hallett Sept 2010 165.jpg

Agreed Cap. Now I have an idea. I appreciate all the help you guys have given me this year. I feel so much better on my bikeand Juli tells me that she can feel the difference too.
Posted via Mobile Device

You guy's who get yer knee down Rock... Lookin' Good Cap.. i have never got mine down.
I don't have a before and after pic...but at reno fern raceway.. i was gitr done pretty good..
Yep those track day's can really help...boost the confidence level...

IMGP5548.jpg

DM_17711.jpg

Pacemaster, your knee WOULD HAVE BEEN dislocated at that angle GEESH. I often wondered how one DRAGGED the frame sliders. I guess it's not always wrecking. Nice pic. Oh yea love the aerodynamic wind spoiller too! :laugh:

Second time out at Barber this year.

24198787-SG2K3422.jpg

Third and last trip of the year to Barber. No pics from MotoHD in that turn, but the puck tells the tale.

IMAG0197.jpg

I'll need to wait until I get home from work to be able to post up pics. PaceMaster, you need to get yourbody off the bike. You are making the tires work way too hard.

Back