are there any tracks in georgia?

sweet tea man

Registered
I keep seeing pics and hearing about how much fun track days are, and I want to experiance it on Roadrunner. Are there any tracks in georgia? Around the central georgia area?
Posted via Mobile Device

25 of them. don't know exactly where cuz I reside in IL., and grew up in mich., but a quick search on Google revealed 25.

Road A is one, there's Barber and Tally in Al. but one that's closest to you that I know of off the top of my head is Roebling Road Raceway a few miles west of Savannah. Great track, smooth, fast, 2755' front straight. I was really happy there, and cruising down the front stretch at 180+ was a blast. Mind turn four, that turn tried to hurt me.

And if you don't mind a little travel, there's JenningsGP, a motorcycle only track just south of Valdosta in Jennings FL.

And if you don't mind a little travel, there's JenningsGP, a motorcycle only track just south of Valdosta in Jennings FL.
Yea, Jennings. I've been there to watch and it's a nice track. You should check it out. Int.75 all the way from Warner Robbins.

I keep seeing pics and hearing about how much fun track days are, and I want to experiance it on Roadrunner. Are there any tracks in georgia? Around the central georgia area?
Posted via Mobile Device

Barber Motorsports Park :bowdown:

Jennings GP a motorcycle only track a stones throw from the Georgia/Florida border. Borg Larsen is the owner, a very cool dude, commercial airline pilot and 400 cc WERA Class Champion. Great track check it out. I've tested the new R1 a couple years ago on that track. Great place plus the Ed Bargy Racing School is worth looking into. Wardie

loooove track days! though never actually been on one, just watching... but im ready for it this year fo sure!

Jennings is a great place to get your feet wet bro. I took maive out for a track day there, its cheaper on a monday fyi. Also don't forget we have little tally close to us, barber and Road ATL!!!!

Just wait till I get done with this joint issue and i'll be back on two wheels we can ride together w00t!

Jennings is a great place to get your feet wet bro. I took maive out for a track day there, its cheaper on a monday fyi. Also don't forget we have little tally close to us, barber and Road ATL!!!!

Just wait till I get done with this joint issue and i'll be back on two wheels we can ride together w00t!
Wish I had the money, I'd go with You'll. Let me know if you guys go to Jennings, I'll try to come watch and meet you.

Back