Lets see your current bike(s)... and a description.

Man that just looks like a blast !

I wish we had something like that around here .

That is just our local APEX go kart track ~ we have plenty of FUN roads to ride on out here *

RC 2014 ZRX.jpg

Hard to believe that I have been riding this ZRX around for so long with over 70 K miles on it *

Very nice Toad, looks lovely in the sunlight. She's been in hibernation for some time huh?
How did the ride go mate? Any pain to deal with or just easy to rotate that new Ti hip ball? Bet you were amped when you were putting your riding gear on lol. :beerchug:

Very nice Toad, looks lovely in the sunlight. She's been in hibernation for some time huh?
How did the ride go mate? Any pain to deal with or just easy to rotate that new Ti hip ball? Bet you were amped when you were putting your riding gear on lol. :beerchug:
All good Kiwi bro , but just a short ride around the area , then onto mates tuning shop . But yeah , I was so happy when I got riding and felt a major difference with that hip pain being gone . Man I can't wait to hit the hills , I couldn't help gassing it up and lighting up the tire . This thing feels so light and tight , and sort of comfortable !! My L2 raptor is really set up now , last ti engine bolts are now in , and I'm going for a long test Sunday if weather holds .
:thumbsup:
Toad

Ahh poop I broke it....lol

20180623_135626.jpg

Took a few minutes to throw the R77s on and ride with them a few days. Shortly after taking this pic, I found out the shift rod runs right into the mid pipe. Throwing the RS exhaust back on.

Last edited:
Ahh poop I broke it....lol

View attachment 1582935

Took a few minutes to throw the R77s on and ride with them a few days. Shortly after taking this pic, I found out the shift rod runs right into the mid pipe. Throwing the RS exhaust back on.
Hi GAmedic , can't you just adjust the gear shift rod ? I actually started off with the r77 carbons on the L2 with no dramas like that I can remember . I am wondering if the mid pipe has been twisted around a bit causing a slightly different angle run for muffler to mount ? I guess you have tried to mess around with this already , but not normally any issues with this popular Busa slip on . I have size 14 US feet , so maybe my stock rearsets were adjusted different ? Hope you work it out to your satisfaction .
Toad

Carrozzria rims, Ohlins fork, Ohlins shock, Ohlins damper, Yosh Japan Aluminum tank, Helibars, Scoripo alarm, PIAA HID spots, HID low beam, PIAA high beam, Speedohealer, ecu flash, STM slipper clutch, Galfer rotors front and rear, Goodrich front lines, Pazzo levers, Puig screen,, Throttlemeister, CRG bar end mirror, Gilles chain adjusters, titanium axle nut, stainless bolt kit, 1/5 turn R1 throttle, ram air seals, K&N air filter, aux fuse block, remote idle adjustment mod, HMF dual low mount full system w/ carbon cans, +1 inch raising links, custom paint, Cyclecat rearsets, centerstand, Tri Metal sprocket, IRC brake bar, T- Rex nocut sliders, billet rear brake reservoir, EK ZVX chain, EBC pro pads, Woodcraft stator cover, Corbin rear passenger seat, recovered Suzuki gel seat, Puig hugger, Rizoma universal plate mount, Lightech anodized fairing bolt kit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back