turbo bike builds lets see them

Let's see the turbo Bikes tell us about your build.
:welcome: to the Org. A great site,awesome people. There is a section devoted to turbo...those boyz know there stuff.:thumbsup:
Do you have a Busa? Just thinking about 1?
A lot of new members post up in the "New Owners" forum,show us some pics of their Busa,tell us a bit about themselves.
Most of the guys with turbo bikes have a laundry list of mods...
How much time have you got...
eye brow.gif

Rubb.

:welcome: to the Org. A great site,awesome people. There is a section devoted to turbo...those boyz know there stuff.:thumbsup:
Do you have a Busa? Just thinking about 1?
A lot of new members post up in the "New Owners" forum,show us some pics of their Busa,tell us a bit about themselves.
Most of the guys with turbo bikes have a laundry list of mods...
How much time have you got...View attachment 1626879
Rubb.
Hell I can’t remember half the stuff I have modified. I think the frame and forks are stock. Front and rear calipers. That is about all I can remember that is stock

Thanks for the add I looked in the turbo section alot kf stuff in there but not a ton of recent post.I know alot of people like Facebook but for me I prefer this.Thanks for the ad

Thanks for the add I looked in the turbo section alot kf stuff in there but not a ton of recent post.I know alot of people like Facebook but for me I prefer this.Thanks for the ad
I hear ya...I dont do Faceplant myself. Got any pics/details of yer Busa? Gonna get another?
Rubb.

Hell I can’t remember half the stuff I have modified. I think the frame and forks are stock. Front and rear calipers. That is about all I can remember that is stock
I have a little more unmolested...
frame,forks,fuel tank,rear plastic,calipers,nose plastic,fronts sigs,bars,front wheel. Inside the motor,I think the cam chain is stock. :laugh:
Rubb.

I plan on buying one built as i had my last one built and well it was parted out over time not much I can do but start over basically I got screwed over just hopeing karma will do its course on that person.So yes id like to buy something in the 450 ta 500 spot with know over heating issues id like to be a gen 2 this time but if its the right bike id go for a gen one like a old NLR bike or Rcc bike.

I plan on buying one built as i had my last one built and well it was parted out over time not much I can do but start over basically I got screwed over just hopeing karma will do its course on that person.So yes id like to buy something in the 450 ta 500 spot with know over heating issues id like to be a gen 2 this time but if its the right bike id go for a gen one like a old NLR bike or Rcc bike.
Hi. You never get back what you put in. Mine 1999 with 2003 motor. Dye mag wheels, carbon fiber body work Banger brakes and masters, Robinson trans with OD 5th, 6th out side out put shaft support with light weight custom parts. frame lighting and short neck, custom made 1 inch + off set trees, 6 to 12 over arm McIntosh, Penske shock with Ti spring, aluminim and Ti bolts every where. Motor custom JE pistons rods custom C P Corrello 1000 HP 13500 RPM head best of every thing with Inconel valves, cams custom Web header made of Inconel elect water pump fuel pump michanel Maxx ECU. Turbo not picked out yet .DME mechanical fuel pump, fuel street pump 93, gas class VP Q16, fuel class VP M1. Bike set up for #1 LSR #2 street #3 drags.

Wow that sounds amazing some serious $ in that one i had probably 60 grand in mine back then
I never got a cent so I guess puting it all in and never geting any of it back lololol.I had alot of the same parts that you have in your build other than the head and carbon body work.

Back