Lets see all the pimped out Busa's

here is the start of my BOO!:laugh:

busa.jpg

You just got this bike off Craigslist in Lexington didn't you? My best friend drove out there to buy this bike and declined cuz there was alot wrong with it.

here's mine but its not done yet.... still debating 240 or 300 and wheels but the paint is done.

DSC00195-1.jpg
[/IMG]

You just got this bike off Craigslist in Lexington didn't you? My best friend drove out there to buy this bike and declined cuz there was alot wrong with it. I hope he got everything fixed before you bought it.

You just got this bike off Craigslist in Lexington didn't you? My best friend drove out there to buy this bike and declined cuz there was alot wrong with it. I hope he got everything fixed before you bought it.

Actually it was in Ashland Ky

07HayabusaExt3b.jpg

When I get home this summer, I will probably add a bit more chrome to it. I wanna get the chrome sticker too.

Probably eventually turbo it in a few years once I PCS from overseas.

Love this thread. Mine isnt as custom as the others, but I have a custom $2600 paint job, powder coated wheels, a couple chrome parts. Pics dont do it justice. Its a white pearl with blue flakes. Stripes are painted, no vinyl. Only vinyl is the Busa symbol.
IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

Back