CALLING THE DARK SIDE: Lets see all your Black GenII's!

Wasnt too difficult. Time consuming. Just pulled a little at a time. Getting the residue off is the difficult part which is why it's still on there.
Use a hair dryer to heat up the sticker ahead of where you are pulling it off. The adhesive comes with the sticker. You can wipe some lacquer thinner across the area to remove any left over adhesive. The softer the cloth the better with black paint.

Use a hair dryer to heat up the sticker ahead of where you are pulling it off. The adhesive comes with the sticker. You can wipe some lacquer thinner across the area to remove any left over adhesive. The softer the cloth the better with black paint.

Stickers are already off and I've done thinner, aircraft paint remover, nail polish remover, and Goo Gone. I'm gonna sand it down and repaint it.

Had to update my pic since I’ve added the exhaust no shame in my game lol

606162D0-72E8-4F1A-A35E-AC43ADFD0A0B.jpeg

Need to paint the front foot peg carrier and rims to make it seriously black...

Looks good and clean.
This is a little outdated, I’ve replaced the rearsets to a black set of driven TTs. I got a gold set of rims that match the forks and the brake systems banjo bolts. Then these silver boys are getting powdercoat.
also now has about a grand worth of aluminum and titanium blue bolts on there... which I blame @c10 for. He is the one that introduced me to probolt :(
Alsooooo was gonna get a black ceramic coating on the exhaust pipe, but I plan on goin turbo next season so I’ll probably hold off on that.

Latest state for mine below. Probably a couple other versions in this thread already.

View attachment 1627147
All I can say is WOW. Nice job man. Very cool custom EVERYTHING.
Sweet ride + plus you have mad photography skillz.
Looking good Klutch. Gloss black wheels? Going turbo...cool. :thumbsup:
Why does your rear end look .... wrong... but in a good way?
looks like some sort of aftermarket tail to me. Could just be angles and light,the guy can take a wicked pic. To me it looks like enlarged signal pods and more curvature on the bottom of the tail section. IDK.
Rubb.

looks like some sort of aftermarket tail to me. Could just be angles and light,the guy can take a wicked pic. To me it looks like enlarged signal pods and more curvature on the bottom of the tail section. IDK.
Rubb.

i figured it out!!! The swing arm is extended but in all the pics the wheel is positioned so that the the wheel looks like it’s is rimless. Like theirs no spokes? I don’t think that’s the correct term for it. But the wheel is positioned so it looks like something out of tron.

he is a phenomenal photographer!

Last edited:
i figured it out!!! The swing arm is extended but in all the pics the wheel is positioned so that the the wheel looks like it’s is rimless. Like theirs no spokes? I don’t think that’s the correct term for it. But the wheel is positioned so it looks like something out of tron.

he is a phenomenal photographer!
Motorcycle wheels without spokes are called "hubless". Pretty cool stuff.
Here's yer Tron bike and a few others. Have a good day Klutch :super:
Rubb.

neutron_motorcycle_back.jpg

hubless.jpg

sddefault.jpg

This one's way cool. I would call it Uni-Hub-Less if I built it.

aaaaaa.jpg

Back