LED Tag light

My plate locator has it built in the guy that sells them is on the board . I wouldn't move my plate until I could light it up (because of the cops ) I really like your mod it looks great!

rear.JPG

How much light do they put out.  I've been looking for something small I could put on my dragbike.  Something really small, low power consumption, and enough light to reflect off the white side walls.  I dont really care about seeing the track I only want to know where the wall is.  Or maybe the uv version
The light from these seem to dissapate....not go very far. I do have a G2 nitrolon ($34) that got me thinking about what you are trying to accomplish. These are extremely bright and focused properly for distance, however they are battery powered (3v x 2 =6v). Maybe you can come up with some kind of mod to help spot the wall. Here's a link.......SUREFIRE G2

I know, I know....it's a flashlight but at 3 1/2 inches long this thing is crazy bright and lights up pretty far! Maybe you can find something else on their site that will work.

<!--EDIT|rOtuN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131382409 -->

gotten pulled over with that yet? i've got a chain guard vertical mount that i just installed but i'm getting a bit nervous as i hear lots of horror stories.

Back