Tag relocation?

unvme2

Registered
Just did an undertail and DO NOT want to put the tag uder the tail lights, or on the swingarm. Thinking of putting the tag on the back side of the batt box, and lighting with LED's. Anyone done this or have any better ideas?

Not sure if the battery box would work or not. I have seen a few pics that have the plate mounted from the exhaust can thought.

Where ever you mount it, you better have it where the Law can read it without any problem ! If not your going to get to know quite a few on the first name basis
wow.gif
. As in, " Hello Mr. Officer Sir"
laugh.gif

IF YOU TAKE AN ORIGINAL TAG BRAKET (THE SMALL BAR) FROM ANOTHER SUZUKI YOU CAN MOUNT IT UNDER THE UNDERTAIL TOWARDS THE END AT AN ANGLE AND ADD AN LED.

IT'S NOT STICKING OUT, BUT IT'S NOT COMPLETELY BLOCKED EITHER.

IF YOU NEED MORE, SHOOT ME A PM AND I'LL TRY AND SEND YA A PIC.

you could always mount it in the top of your toolbox in your shop like mine is .took mine off 2 years ago.most of the cops around my house dont even attempt to pull a bike over.

you could always mount it in the top of your toolbox in your shop like mine is .took mine off 2 years ago.most of the cops around my house dont even attempt to pull a bike over.
I met this guy who used to keep his plate under his seat with a broken mount.. if he ever got pulled over he would just tell them it just fell off and he was going to fix it as soon as he got home

never thought of that one, will ask my cop friend what he would do? to funny

actually i finished it sunday. it works on the batt box, ifyou trim the plate down to where it is basically just the letters. All the other plate is gone. I also had to bend it up towards the bottom of the tail to be visible to the law. I mounted 5 white LED over the tag from the top side by the cpu. it works great i will post pics soon!

actually i finished it sunday.  it works on the batt box, ifyou trim the plate down to where it is basically just the letters.  All the other plate is gone.  I also had to bend it up towards the bottom of the tail to be visible to the law. I mounted 5 white LED over the tag from the top side by the cpu.  it works great i will post pics soon!
Cops would have a field day with that around here .
wow.gif

actually i finished it sunday.  it works on the batt box, ifyou trim the plate down to where it is basically just the letters.  All the other plate is gone.  I also had to bend it up towards the bottom of the tail to be visible to the law. I mounted 5 white LED over the tag from the top side by the cpu.  it works great i will post pics soon!
Cops would have a field day with that around here .
wow.gif
Well, I'am surprised it works out here, and ya better not ride thru Lahoma cause THAT cop has NO SENCE of Humor  
laugh.gif

Back