Undertail installed

Yort

Donating Member
Registered
Finally had a chance to install my Top Gun undertail I got from Streetntrack tonight. Looks great will try to post pics tomorrow after work. Only complaint I have is no light shines on tag. Will have to try to rig a led light for it soon. Bad news still no time to take off warning stickers or other reflectors but oh well something else to do later.

Don't have time to take any better before work so will try tomorrow. Here is one with cellphone.

ut-1.jpg

that is the one I want...how much and how long did it take to install??
cool.gif
Also, how bright are the lights? maybe a pic or two with the lights on??

<!--EDIT|05bulldog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137380813 -->

Lights are as bright if not a little brighter then stock. Price was arouond 245(before shipping) if my memory is right. PM streetntrack for exact price. Everything went smoothly getting from him. Matter fact friend just ordered one from him for his gixxer 1000.

As far as time to took around 3 hours total I think. But was kinda going slow at first was afriad of cutting on me bike. Had good instructions with it except wiring instructions were a bit vague. The undertail install walkthrough posted here helped too.

Here is pics I promised of new undertail. Sorry didn't get any with lights will try tonight after work but might only get with camera phone.

Can you get the Top Gun with Led's allready installed ? If I have to make 2 seperate purchases , the wife starts to ask too many questions . If you're married , you know what I'm talkin' about .

Hmmm as I stayed with the stock lights I am not sure. Somebody on this board should be able to answer your question though.

Looking good bro....ummm, you still got the stickers on your inner pannels
rock.gif
wow.gif

Was wondering when some one would say something about the stickers. Tried throwing ya off by removing the reflectors. Stickers will come off when I install some screens will do it all at once.

Looks good yort.I'm getting my Eurobikes Undertail soon,on order.I will be sure to post pics.
Can you get the Top Gun with Led's allready installed ? If I have to make 2 seperate purchases , the wife starts to ask too many questions . If you're married , you know what I'm talkin' about . [/QUOTE]
Yup,know exactly what ya mean.That's why I just have a buddy put it on his paypal acct.
Not that she really has any say in the matter,it just ain't worth listening to her........
Bad enough she bickers with my 4 yr. old alll day long...

If I cant make it work with my beetle bags I will have a black Mototec undertail for sale, 98 LED's in the brake lights, far brighter than stock, 6 in the signal lights, and includes new license plate bracket and LED to light it.  Cost new is 359.95usd + tax, I will sell it for 289.00 plus shipping. Email me if you are interested.
klysons@telusplanet.net

<!--EDIT|Ken02busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138579898 -->

Back