Ebay undertail seller warning!!!!!

Zonedogg

Registered
I ordered a hotbodies plastic undertail from NYCparts.com on ebay. The auction said it included brake and tail lights which I thought meant you would actually get some lights with the kit. When I called the seller he said all I would get is a set of red led's for the brake light and if I wanted the turn signals to work i had to buy a 75 dollar integrator. I tried to reason with the guy and tell him the ad should have said you needed other parts and he accused me of trying to scam him out of a free part. He then dodged all my questions about when he shipped out the LED's that were missing and I had to leave feedback with both ebay and paypal before he even sent out the freaking brake lights. If I hadnt wrote paypal I don't think he would have ever sent me the brake lights this guy is a real piece of work. Do not order from him!!! Does anyone know where I can get a top gun kit in plastic instead of fiberglass by the way?

Ive delt with him before and had no problems , he was straight up and quick with shipping. The intigrator isnt NEEDED but you can get them from http://clearalternatives.com/Merchan....Flasher Their like $14 from them. But really its not a needed part its optional for the LED turnsignals , they just blink fast without them. some people like them blinking fast. Sorry you had a ruff time. happens to all of us lol. Also think the top gun only comes in fiberglass.

Back