Undertail question

whiskerygoofy

Registered
Are there any undertails out there that maintain or closely duplicate the stock brake light look. I personally like the stock tail light. Like the shape of it, the way it blends into fender, etc.

Thanks

here you go this is what i did to mine and i think it looks ok if you need some info pm me with you phone number and i can call you

P3180043.JPG

Extreme Graphic got one that utilizes the rear brake light. Just flip it upside down. That's what I got going to go take pictures right now actualy.

i just trimmed up the stock one and left a tab for my license plates instead of buying a tag holder right no cheap and easy and you can butcher up you own plastic it was sweet and CHEAP

TMH undertail from Dennis at sh.org is very nice. A couple other choices, but not too many. I found one on eBay that is nice. Check the site in my sig for pics.

I actually JUST got my undertail in , heres a few pics. Takes some cutting on the tail light housing to get it like this. It does however have a cutout marked IF you want to use the stock reflector and plate light. Guy sells them on ebay as a undertail eliminator , replaces the entire rear fender and battery box.

60eare2.jpg

Back