motorhead undertail questions...

hajii

Registered
Hi, all;

I'm thinking of purchasing a motorhead undertail (kinda like the fact that it has a close-to stock lens), and I was wondering if there's a license plate bracket the would work with it. I'm also planning on using the billet led turn signals from yoyodyne.com, so I would have to mount them on this bracket. Any suggestions on where I could find such an animal? What are you guys using?

TIA,

Hajii

BTW, I tried the search function, and couldn't find anything, that's why I posted...

I have that undertail. Good stuff. As far as turnsignals go the tail lights intigrates them so additional ones really aren't needed. As far as the license bracket... well, you're on your own... I would say your best bet is to look at some kind of license plate bracket that can be either screwed or riveted to the underneath. You do loose the license plate light also. I just fabbed a bracket for my license plate. The light legality has never been an issue.

P8262142_1.jpg

P8262167_1.jpg

2006june.jpg

sorry but I don't have any better pics...

Thanks for the response. How bright is that integrated LED in the daytime? My main concern is that it won't be bright enough for me & I'll wind up getting rearended by some cager .

it's not super bright in daylight, but then again not to many are. I used to have some mini turn sig's and they were ten times worse. At night their fine though. It's a judgement call you'll have to make. I don't depend on my blinkers to warn traffic much. I just make sure I have the room and shoot. I do still use the blinker but it doesn't matter to me if they see it or not.

Back