there was a lot of this,,, Busa passing cruisers
DSC00816.jpg

Lunch!
DSC00819.jpg

busa-trip-09 012.jpg

busa-trip-09 014.jpg

DSC00816.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

Looks awesome Guys. How did the Tire Search go you guys find something?

Also you guys heading South From the Hills or you heading east a ways? wouldn't blame you if you didn't there isn't much fun riding east of the Hills

Looks awesome Guys. How did the Tire Search go you guys find something?

Also you guys heading South From the Hills or you heading east a ways? wouldn't blame you if you didn't there isn't much fun riding east of the Hills

Found a tire in Casper, Suzuki, Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and KTM dealer all under one roof.
The old one had a slow leak so replacement could not wait until Rapid City.

WOW! Awesome pics! I just now found this thread, spending all my ORG time under the "2009 Stampede" section!
You guys are tired, I know; but I also know you're having an absolute blast!! :thumbsup:

Well my friends the time has come, Steve and I made it back to Monument Colorado. We loaded up the bikes and are now on the way home...

What a great 2 week trip it was... I have about a thousand pics, tons of videos and of course they all need to be edited a little. I will try to get them up this weekend.

Let me say now that I really appreciate all the folks that put up with Steve and I during our trip. Thanks to all the folks that toured us around and introduced us to other new members.

I can tell you that the highlight of the trip was without fail meeting all the members that I have interacted with over the years, putting names and faces, also meeting some great new people....

More to come...

cap

Well my friends the time has come, Steve and I made it back to Monument Colorado. We loaded up the bikes and are now on the way home...

What a great 2 week trip it was... I have about a thousand pics, tons of videos and of course they all need to be edited a little. I will try to get them up this weekend.

Let me say now that I really appreciate all the folks that put up with Steve and I during our trip. Thanks to all the folks that toured us around and introduced us to other new members.

I can tell you that the highlight of the trip was without fail meeting all the members that I have interacted with over the years, putting names and faces, also meeting some great new people....

More to come...

cap

Glad that you guys had a good time...I did too. We will have to do
this more often. Get the vids and pics up when you can. You'll be
home soon :thumbsup:

Great news on an epic trip, guys. Thank you for coming.

Looking forward to news of your arrival at home. :beerchug:

More to come...

cap

I have control off Cap's computer. We are crossing the Oklahoma panhandle, decided to go through Texas, Oklahoma road is under repair.
Here is the straight scoop on what Cap meant to say about the trip.
The best part was traveling with Unclesteve.....:laugh: he is gonna kill me when he reads this. Now he is busy driving and has no clue ....:rofl:

From my perspective this has been the best motorcycle trip I can remember.
From all aspects, weather, scenery, meeting new people, and traveling with Cap. We have tried to figure which part of the trip stood out as the best, and we agreed meeting everyone was the highlight.
The roads and scenery will always be there, making friendships is golden.

God bless you all...

Unclesteve :bowdown:

Captain & Tenille (uncle steve),
[umm, I heard this new nick for ya after a few bottles were empty, not by me]

It was awesome meeting you both. I'm glad you've had an uneventful trip and I hope to see you both again soon. UncleSteve, I prefer to meet you AFTER your work hours :)

Ride safe

Ahhhhh yes, the two Okies are back home safe and sound by now!
Cap? Ban me if you must, but I gotta say it! I'm giving both you dudes no more than 24 hours to attach a pic of completely washed, waxed and detailed busas. I had nightmares thinking of the "busa abuse" you two dished out to those poor bikes in all that rain in SD and WY!! No excuses guys, get them bikes cleaned up, as in, pronto! :laugh:

Very nice write up Uncle Steve......
What blast it was...Ps i have video of you having too much fun on the way back to Sierraville... from Downieville.. Ps will be fun to see all the other pic's and vid's when ya'll get back home and have the time to post them up.
What a Great time we all had.. :beerchug:

Last edited by a moderator:
From the Words of the Late Great Johnny Cash when he played with Willie Nelson " I HAD A BALL, I HAD A BALL " :beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

Back