lcd or hub w/switch

arfee0927

Registered
ok guys just bought me a cool guy chromed twin bottle dry 50 shot kit. currently running a smithers custom map. I know am gonna need more fuel. Should i do an lcd with my power commander or just get hub with switch? and a, looking at window switches and spray bars to complete setup. Any used stuff am interested in!!

Last edited:
no need for the lcd....if you get her on a dyno..why not loose the power commander as well and get the stock ecu reflashed, it can be programmed to run your nos and or shift point for the air shifter ect as well

if i had as much money as you must, i could simply lose a power commander.Since we are long past the contemplation of using and or purchasing power commander.Lets go ahead and jump to step two,using the paid for product shall we

if i had as much money as you must, i could simply lose a power commander.Since we are long past the contemplation of using and or purchasing power commander.Lets go ahead and jump to step two,using the paid for product shall we

wow dude, that was a bit rude. He offered you some honest advice, and you straight out dis'd him. You COULD sell the PC and recoop sum of your cash.

reflash the stock ecu cost nothing but dyno time..if your gonna do nos pulls youll need to reprogram the power commander anyway with bike on dyno.....and last time i checked the harness to reflash the stock ecu is about 250$ cheaper the the lcd screen is for the power commander...do some more homework before you bash...Im well educated and gave you the best educated answer for your condition....lcd not needed...but id still recommend dyno time with the nos

also used pc3's can sell for 200$ on here all day long

Last edited:
apology excepted and id be happy to help

check with smithabusa and petrik

Ecu reflash is nice but in my area nobody can reflash and do the dyno tune at the same time, it may be the same situation for other people.

I got a multi function Hub with map switch & handle bar bracket that I got when I was planning to go nitrous. Now I have turbo so I don't have a use for it. $90 delivered to your door if interested, it retails for $160 and you can find it for $140 before shipping on various internet sites.

i use the PASS button located on the left side handle bar switch...i rewired it to do my nos, as it doesnt make much sense to have a high beam flash button when the high/low beam switch is 1/2 inch away anyway.....so i put that button to better use....the deal magawatt posted up would be a good deal for you if thats the rout you are going to go....:thumbsup:

Which reminds me, Todd. Maybe sometime we can wire that flash to pass switch on my bike. I definitely have a use for a switch....garage door opener.

Flash to pass is useless for me anyway since my high beam is HID.

the reflash sounds like a pretty good deal. When using horn for nitrous will i be simply be unplugging horn or beeping on spray?:laugh:

the reflash sounds like a pretty good deal. When using horn for nitrous will i be simply be unplugging horn or beeping on spray?:laugh:
has nothing to do with horn or starter button at all....so your all good and those things will continue to work normally, and no relay needed

no i meant with power commander and hub
oh yeah you will need a relay so that when the nos is armed it will turn your horn button into the nos button...or you can just use the button that is made for the hub.....and be done with it....the hub/pc3 or pcv would then have to be programmed to fatten up the fuel when button is pushed and then you'd tie that button into your nos solenoid as well:thumbsup: smith a busa has all sorts of handy wire harnesses already made up..or you can even pm him with specific needs and he will build you what you need...i can help with a wiring schematic if you cant figure it out...

Last edited:
Back