In the market for Nitrous...

ColdBusa

Take this Jerry, you silly little rodent
Donating Member
Registered
In the Market for Nitrous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody, have been debating for a while on whether to go nitrous or turbo. I think for my riding style I am gonna go nitrous. Now here is the thing, I figure I would go to you guys to see if the site sponsers can set me up with a kit.
Here's what I am thinkin:
Do a dry setup.
Shoot a 40hp (just trying to hit 200hp)
Purge kit with LED
Still debating WOT switch or button
Arming switch
Purge button.
SS Lines
2Lb bottle that will mount in the hump
nitrous filter

I have the PCIIIusb, and I have the Power commader LCD, so I can run a second map when armed.

Basically I am looking for something simple...lol. and reliable. I won't be shooting very much only very isolated times out of the city. The bike is more of a pretty thing, don't race or drag at the track. Thanks in advance. Posted this on extremebusa as well.

pm or get on the phone with golden child at cloud nine motorsports , hes a site sponsor and can hook you up with what you are lookin for !
beerchug.gif

Go for it !! No need for a purge on the street.

I just switched from PC111R to usb and map switch,works great.

let me know. I have a kit with just about everyhting your lookin for except the ss lines and purge kit but I can add it really easy.

Let me know.

Josh

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
let me know. I have a kit with just about everyhting your lookin for except the ss lines and purge kit but I can add it really easy.

Let me know.

Josh[/quote]

how much for the kit....  I am intrested...

I would go with ZEX, excellent Nitrous Kit for the Busa. PM me if you want more information.

I ended up going with the ZEX hayabusa kit. Looks like it was very well built, and I like how it is made specifically for the busa. I also went with the traction control switch, and the dual purge kit just for show. Just waiting for it to show up and install it. I guess I shouldn't be looking to forward to getting it as it has already snowed once!!!

I ended up going with the ZEX hayabusa kit. Looks like it was very well built, and I like how it is made specifically for the busa. I also went with the traction control switch, and the dual purge kit just for show. Just waiting for it to show up and install it. I guess I shouldn't be looking to forward to getting it as it has already snowed once!!!
jump9.gif
+1

Hey Kawi, how much are you sprayin?? I was just thinking of shooting 40hp, for now, and once I get used to it I will up it if it is safe. I am also gonna get a wideband commander to monitor my ratio and do some data logging. Can't wait to hit the juice!!!. I wonder if I can wire it up to my sled in the mean time!!! lol.

firedevil.gif

ColdBusa, I was running the ZEX kit, with the 40 hp shot, on the dyno it registered right around 36 HP. Not bad, it's a good kick in the ass! Check out my bike on ZEX.com, under project vehicles on the left hand side of the page, you will find my dyno sheets on my bike with
lurk.gif
Here are the dyno sheets, the first is without nitrous, the second is with the 45 shot, or .28 jet, something like that. I am selling my full kit with purge, if anybody is interested.

Baseline_without_nitrous.jpg

Back