Last few rides smooth

Hackabusa

Always Outnumbered Never Outgunned
Donating Member
Registered
Over the course of my precious few last rides I have been able to get in the past couple months I have noticed that she seems much smoother when runinng at mid rpms and just revving her up. To what can this be attributed to, a TRE that was added around 1500 miles or the fact that she now has 2000 miles total. Kinda hard to explains, just sounds throatier and "better" than before. Appreciate any input.

I think alot of people will agree with the fact that it is smoother under higher rpm's. I try to run higher rpm's in city driving. It doesn't seem to be as "jerky". I usually stay in 1st (maybe 2nd) under 25mph. 2nd under 35mph. I don't have a TRE.

I think you're accomplishing two things:

1. The bike is broken in, things are meshing, the rough spots are smoothed out, and ,

2. You've got a handle on the bike. You've finally picked up where the particular sweet spots are for your particular bike and you've learned how to ride her like she likes to be ridden.

Probably no magic involved, just man and machine meshing together....those things take a little time.

Enjoy

I think you're accomplishing two things:

1. The bike is broken in, things are meshing, the rough spots are smoothed out, and ,

2. You've got a handle on the bike.  You've finally picked up where the particular sweet spots are for your particular bike and you've learned how to ride her like she likes to be ridden.

Probably no magic involved, just man and machine meshing together....those things take a little time.

Enjoy
Its breaking in and your getting comfortable with riding it....fun huh
cool.gif

Ok, I like all those responses, I am starting to feel more comfortable, but still cautious. Thanks for the replies

STAY CAUTIOUS.... Trust me, I'm shopping for a new one right now....

But it is soooo hard to do isn't it.

Back