Laguna Seca 2006

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
7/21/06-7/23/06
Attention Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix fans:
Start planning for '06! We have officially announced the dates for next year's MotoGP. Next year's event will happen on the weekend of July 21-23rd, 2006. Beat the rush, book your hotels now!

I think The Goodnite Inn got smart this time. $149 per night for the weekend. Don't think so.

Pricing: Tue 18-Jul-2006 to Wed 19-Jul-2006 @ 42.95 USD
Thu 20-Jul-2006 to Sat 22-Jul-2006 @ 149.95 USD per night, per room
Total Stay Price: 535.75 USD per room

NO STINKIN WAY AM I STAYIN THER AGAIN! ... thank you.
wink.gif

Hmmmm I am shooting for the Navy Lodge this time. Try to get my reservations in time this time.

$65.00 a night in monterey

With the traffic being such a train reck, jackass cops writing CS tickets, poor seeing locations, and crouds of people out your rear....NO thanks. Once is enough. I'd rather catch it on SPEED!

With the traffic being such a train reck, jackass cops writing CS tickets, poor seeing locations, and crouds of people out your rear....NO thanks. Once is enough. I'd rather catch it on SPEED!
That bad huh?

I have a friend who is a racer and he said the speed channel sucks.

He has a subscription to this place

http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/index.htm

$40.00 a year, they covered the entire race on a web broadcast.

I looked at some of the video feeds they have and it is good quality.

If I don't go next year I will probably get a subscription to the motogp web site and hook my computer up to my 53 inch TV

I must say the speed channel did kind of suck. there were times where they had 2 minutes of racing with 3 minute commercials on both sides.

It was however nice to see good shots when they were covering the race

Crappy-AZZ Night Inn BLOWS!!!
mad.gif

There is NO WAY IN HELL we are staying there next year....I'd rather pay more for a place closer. That BS about losing reservations and flooding is total CRAP! I saw no flood damage and the place still had empty rooms left! There is no way it was full up....too many empty parking spaces!
We will either be camping next year or staying somewhere else.

Hmmmm I am shooting for the Navy Lodge this time. Try to get my reservations in time this time.

$65.00 a night in monterey
I'm going to do the same thing next year Ron. For me though I believe 30days in advance is the soonest I can try for a reservation so I will have a back up.

when I stayed at the g'nite inn 2yrs ago, i had the BEST spot.... right in front of the pool and spa.

the next day when the cleaning ladies(movie reference) came by, I asked "why so many ants?!?!! can you clean them up?!?!?!"

and they looked at me like
rock.gif
rock.gif
"they ok.. is okay..."

laugh.gif

thank god for beer and hot tubs..........
tounge.gif

rock.gif

Back