Laguna Seca 2006

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
Ok people lets get it going before everything is sold out.  There is a rodeo in Salinas the same weekend as the races.  7/21/06-7/23/06.  Most of the hotels are already filling up if not booked full.  There is a town a little further north that still has good rates.  It is WATSONVILLE and at the Motel 6 we can get rooms for $48 during the week and $82 for Friday/Saturday.  Just one place to look at.  Pass this around and lets start making plans now.  This rooms and prices are not going to last.  Sign up now.  If anyone has a better idea post it now.  The only problem I see is Monterey is a little far away.

<!--EDIT|jwcfbd
Reason for Edit: None given...|1134536787 -->

After the parking lot fiasco in 2005...you coudn't pay me to go back to Laguna. I'm doing Sears Point AMA Superbike with a 3 day pass for all 7 races, pit pass and parking for $135.00...In and out in 45 minutes or less.

After the parking lot fiasco in 2005...you coudn't pay me to go back to Laguna. I'm doing Sears Point AMA Superbike with a 3 day pass for all 7 races, pit pass and parking for $135.00...In and out in 45 minutes or less.
yeah that sucked but it was the first year the GP was back in the states. Hopefully this year they get it worked out a little better.

Yeah Garry it's too kool to miss. At least for me as we make a full 4 - 5 day wknd of it!
biggrin.gif
down on weds or thurs home on monday!

me and the wife will be driving up for this one.we will leave friday morning and drive back sunday/monday. it would be nice if we got a big group all at te same place. did you guys ride into the races or cage it? i guess ill buy the 2 day general admin tickets now.

Anyone from the Midwest...MN, surrounding area want to ride out there? Could make a really cool trip if we started to plan in the near future. Just an Idea...I would love to make the trip on the Busa.

Anyone
rock.gif

me and the wife will be driving up for this one.we will leave friday morning and drive back sunday/monday. it would be nice if we got a big group all at te same place. did you guys ride into the races or cage it? i guess ill buy the 2 day general admin tickets now.
the guys on bike always ride to the track. Traffic in a car getting out there really sucks. Ride the bike.

If you are going to go to the track in a cage....you will know what HELL is like
sad.gif

Gilroy and Santa Cruz are farther from the track than Watsonville....but Gilroy is the best of the three as far as the traffic problems
wink.gif

i wont make the wife ride that long on the back so i will put the bike in the back of the truck i guess. i would rather just ride from Az. but the wifes comfort is number 1

Re: Going to the track in a cage.

The cops (on bikes) patrol the private access road and ticket anyone lane sharing. If your going to Laguna Seca be prepared for a frustrating entrance/exit. Believe it.

I'm going to Disney with the wife and kids and are planning to drive north to the races, thanks for the info. on the hotels I'm already looking into it.

Back