Laguna Revisited

Hey Mugga,

I may just have to try to work something out with you on getting your bike shipped.  Check this out.  If you can somehow get your bike to Lake Charles, I would be more than happy to trailer it to Cali for ya.  Now, the hitch is that I'm leaving Saturday night (July 5th) and want to arrive in Cali by Tuesday (Jul. 8th).  I'm going to have a one night stay in Arizona with a friend of mine and the rest will be a constant roll.  I'm leaving Cali on the 14th or 15th to return home.  Should be home by the 17th.  I can store your bike for ya until you can pick it up or we can make arrangements (gas money) and I could bring your bike to New Orleans on my first day off.  I know that this is a little unorthodox, but just consider it.  I'll haul your bike for free.  I mean, come on, why would I charge you for bringing your bike somewhere that I am already going?  I could see if it was an animal where I had to walk it and feed it.  Think about it.  It is an option.

Brian
Bacharles, haven't heard anything back from you, did you change your mind about trailering my bike?

fireskull.gif

Hey Mugga,

I may just have to try to work something out with you on getting your bike shipped.  Check this out.  If you can somehow get your bike to Lake Charles, I would be more than happy to trailer it to Cali for ya.  Now, the hitch is that I'm leaving Saturday night (July 5th) and want to arrive in Cali by Tuesday (Jul. 8th).  I'm going to have a one night stay in Arizona with a friend of mine and the rest will be a constant roll.  I'm leaving Cali on the 14th or 15th to return home.  Should be home by the 17th.  I can store your bike for ya until you can pick it up or we can make arrangements (gas money) and I could bring your bike to New Orleans on my first day off.  I know that this is a little unorthodox, but just consider it.  I'll haul your bike for free.  I mean, come on, why would I charge you for bringing your bike somewhere that I am already going?  I could see if it was an animal where I had to walk it and feed it.  Think about it.  It is an option.

Brian
Bacharles, haven't heard anything back from you, did you change your mind about trailering my bike?

fireskull.gif
No sir Mr. Mugga. The offer still stands. I've just been out of pocket for a while that's all. Half of my Army Reserve unit is being deployed to the Persian Gulf (I'm not included), so I have been working my off-days at the Reserve unit doing paperwork and issuing equipment. Everything is still cooler than a fan on my end.

Brian

Oh yeah. BTW Mugga, the bikes will be in a 6'X10' enclosed (cargo) trailer. I've already saved up half the money for the trailer, but since I want a tandem axle, it will cost me a little more than originally planned. Trailer already on order. Will have by May.

Brian

Just keeping it fresh for the newbies. No major changes. The number is at 30. Rickster, yet another female Busa rider will be joining us.

Later

Just keeping it fresh for the newbies. No major changes. The number is at 30. Rickster, yet another female Busa rider will be joining us.

Later
Who would like to see a picture of Flying Swan (Blue/Silver), Lobusa (Black/Gray), Busachick (Silver/Silver) and Rickster (Blue/Black).

Now that sounds like a poster shot to me. Good one for Q3 photo contest...huh?

can we get a reserved parking area on Canerry Row in front of Bubba Gumps ***BUSAS ONLY****
Lobusa is staking out a place for us. There is no way we can guaranty a place for everyday, however, if you guys want a guaranteed place for that first get together (say Thursday eve) we can work something out. Buba Gump's will let us use thier lot. but we will have to buy appetizers or something. I haven't called them back. Let me know if I should.

30 plus..YEA..Thanks Thinker 62...thanks Cache....gonna be fun..Thanks to the Internet..."WHO KNEW"...just great..
Instant contact "Worldwide".....

Doood! That post doesn't go here!

Cache, Dusty, somebody...please put it where it belongs!

Sorry to get excited, but don't just jump in and put ads wherever you want! Sheesh!

Seem to have run out of gas....so I just top it off. Thinker, what's the latest update? Did anymore people sign up?

fireskull.gif

Glad someone else brought it up. The latest is 31, and we still have a few months to go. I expect 3 or 4 or the 31 to drop out, and another 5-10 to join in.

If anyone has updates such as lodging or arrival dates, let me know.

Just got my tickets. My buddy and I got paved parking, paddock passes, and general admission for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...

See ya'll there!

Doc

Before the shutdown, I started collecting information on who all is, or may be going to Leguna Seca. The idea is:

1. To know who will be there
2. To be able to team up with people coming from your area
3. Be able to connect with people once there.
4. Etc.

I now will try to post the spreadsheet that I have so far. There must be a lot of others considering the trip. Send me your info. greg.hall@flir.com

HANDLE (Your Board name)
NAME (Your real name)
LOCATION (Where you are coming from)
STATUS (Probability % that you are coming)
TRANSPORT (How you are getting there, riding, trailor, fly..)
ACCOMADATIONS (Where you are staying)
ARRIVAL (Date)
DEPART (Date)
SHARE  (Do you want to share your accomadations?)

OK, it won't let me upload an excel file. How can I do this? I would be happy to e-mail the spreadsheet to any interested parties.

Thinker
Count me in....
Big_E
Efren
EfrenG@sbcglobal.net
Union City
100% going
i will be ridding there
not sure where i be staying at?
rock.gif
?
i plan to be there for the whole weekend or at least sat & Sun
if i get a hotel room i do not mind sharing

Man, it has been a while since we have had anyone new join the party. I will add you to the list and send you the spreadsheet showing all the others going....Don't you (Big E) ride a Blue/Silver

Those of you going to Vegas...make sure you tell everyone about our Laguna get together!

Later

Back