Ladies, I know you'll get a kick outta this

... so what exactly were u looking for on the internet that you came across that webpage hahaha
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif

And don't say shaved balls either, or I am coming out and shaving your head...  
wow.gif
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080184883 -->

wow.gif

This is why we have killers and sickos running around.  Some of those things were told to them and screwed them up for life.  
biggrin.gif
 The women saying these things however are now running fortune 500 companies.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080185135 -->

whoa.....I actually got that in my email, fellas.

And as fer shavin...heheh....I've actually shaved my head already. I mean down to the skin and stuffs.

paul, I think you need an evaluation... and I don't mean a self-evaluation.   ROFL!

are you cold??  
laugh.gif
heheh....yeah, it can get rather cold here. Hahaha...

When I read that, I was like "What the FFFFFuuuu....?
rock.gif
". I mean it's funny inna demented sorta way, but geez...I would put on my azz-kickin boots after any one of those remarks....especially #9.

No Thasher he was probly looking for the one Wow I thought that shaveing would make it appear larger i guess no

laugh.gif

oooh....

Mikey, I'm startin ta worry boutcha....seems you have been the kinky fellow lately.
laugh.gif

Let's see....from shavin nads to shaving my chicken (
eek2.gif
)....who knows what else.

Heheh....I'm playin, bro!

i dunno, that URL has 'nakedman' in it twice...   so come on pacific, seriously hehehe.. what were u lookin for  
laugh.gif
  i suspect "nakedman with shaved nads"!  someone wanna type it in and see if the webpage pops up? haha heheh u know i'm just messin with you
smile.gif

evil.gif
<-- u make that face when shaving? don't tell us!

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080195212 -->

As I was saying....I got it emailed to me. I thought it was funny as shid!!!

And no.....I WAS NOT looking for naked shaved nads....although they are my specialty.

I, myself, would never, ever use the "giggle and point" method of conveying my disappointment...no, never...
tounge.gif

Dang,
That's just wrong putting down Herman the One Eyed German like that.... and hey, maybe it was cold outside or something?....
wow.gif

Back