*Free* ladies riding boots size 7 1/2

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Free Icon ladies riding boots. See them HERE
Worn once. One flaw...they are dusty. :laugh:
Kiddin',I'll clean them before sending them out. If you wanna cover the cost of shipping I wont say no.Rubb gots an' empty wallet right now. I shouldn't discriminate...a man could wear them if he had tiny feet.:D So,get yer lady outa them tennis shoes or flip-flops and into something safe. Me/Rubb/The Gear Naz! commands it.
Rubb.

I’ll take em off your hands amigo! If you still got em that is.

You got 'em Bro. Just PM me a shipping addy,include yer phone# (Canada Post likes that,don't know why) and then sit on the porch and wait for the mailman.
Rubb.

Free Icon ladies riding boots. See them HERE
Worn once. One flaw...they are dusty. :laugh:
Kiddin',I'll clean them before sending them out. If you wanna cover the cost of shipping I wont say no.Rubb gots an' empty wallet right now. I shouldn't discriminate...a man could wear them if he had tiny feet.:D So,get yer lady outa them tennis shoes or flip-flops and into something safe. Me/Rubb/The Gear Naz! commands it.
Rubb.
View attachment 1617803
Rubb, if you are short on cash right now - Usedvictoria, Kijiji and varage sale (apps)are great places to sell locally and make some money of those items. I really appreciate you offering those items to us here. But I am just saying....:-)

Rubb, if you are short on cash right now - Usedvictoria, Kijiji and varage sale (apps)are great places to sell locally and make some money of those items. I really appreciate you offering those items to us here. But I am just saying....:-)
Good advice my Island Brother. I've been giving or selling bike stuff on here for 17+ years now. I like lQQking out for our brothers and sisters here on the Org. I knew a long time ago my financial picture would be in the shidder,but it's the path I took. I had a great ride thou. Zero regrets.
I partied hard,spent a boat load of cash and now....oops.

I have not worked since 2006 when I got run over by that drunken fug.(busted up pretty good/brain injury,etc):laugh:Lived HIGH on the hog for 14 years,now it's time to pay the piper.
I might actually have to go back to work.I'm still on the books with my employer believe it or not.I refuse to go back to my old position thou,those people are serious A55HOLES.So,I will have to pick something else.I pay my pension,union dues,med/dental every month so thats cool.
My pension will be based on my best five years which might be age 60-65. LOL. I'll have 43 years of service in with the same employer,might be the record.
Some of the Bro's on here have sorta followed my shenanigans here and there. Quite the ride.
Lots of bikes,cars,trucks,houses,wiffs,girlfriends,live-ins...costly for sure.
4 times to Vegas.
4 times to Hawaii.(3 week stays)
3 times to Mexico.(2 week stays)
Multiple times to blah blah blah
Abused a rental car around California for a month.
Sent ladies to Disneyland (X2),Alaskan cruise,England,Wales,Scotland,Egypt,Morroco,more I'm sure.
Changed Busa's like socks. :thumbsup: 2000,2007,2009 x2 different colors,LOL,2010.
Had 6 insured imaculately cared for vehicles at the same time for 2 drivers. LOL. 1 ton Ram turbo diesel,Jeep,Audi TT Roadster convertible,Harley FLHTCUi, Gen I Busa,Honda CBR 600RR. THOSE WERE FUN YEARS.
Spent a couple bucks on booze and drugs too.

Kids got spoiled here and there.
A ton more goofiness...some remembered,some not I'm sure.
No jail time,bonus there. What did I do to get kicked outa 3 Vegas bars in the same night. Only had phone pics to remember that one.Hehehe.
Rode 40-50 thousand KM's a year. I used up sometimes 100+ bucks a day in fuel.
An' estimate of how much dough I blew.....One point something million easy.
Now here comes the part where everybody gets to have a laugh at Rubbers expense.I really don't mind. Partly the boose and drugs,partly the brain injury,but I am also to blame BIGTIME. Friendly warnings from family and friends constantly.
Now I live in a shiddy apartment with a roomate in a crummy area of town I like to refer to as "The Projects."
I have my Turbo Busa and an Acura RSX in great condition for when it rains out...and to get groceries.
That's it. Cry myself to sleep at night...feel sorry for myself...FUG NO.
I DID IT! Nobody else to blame.
Rubb.

Good advice my Island Brother. I've been giving or selling bike stuff on here for 17+ years now. I like lQQking out for our brothers and sisters here on the Org. I knew a long time ago my financial picture would be in the shidder,but it's the path I took. I had a great ride thou. Zero regrets.
I partied hard,spent a boat load of cash and now....oops.View attachment 1617990

I have not worked since 2006 when I got run over by that drunken fug.(busted up pretty good/brain injury,etc):laugh:Lived HIGH on the hog for 14 years,now it's time to pay the piper.
I might actually have to go back to work.I'm still on the books with my employer believe it or not.I refuse to go back to my old position thou,those people are serious A55HOLES.So,I will have to pick something else.I pay my pension,union dues,med/dental every month so thats cool.
My pension will be based on my best five years which might be age 60-65. LOL. I'll have 43 years of service in with the same employer,might be the record.
Some of the Bro's on here have sorta followed my shenanigans here and there. Quite the ride.
4 times to Vegas.
Sent ladies to Disneyland (X2),Alaskan cruise,England,Wales,Scotland,Egypt,Morroco,more I'm sure.
Changed Busa's like socks. :thumbsup: 2000,2007,2009 x2 different colors,LOL,2010.
Had 6 insured imaculately cared for vehicles at the same time for 2 drivers. LOL. 1 ton Ram turbo diesel,Jeep,Audi TT Roadster convertible,Harley FLHTCUi, Gen I Busa,Honda CBR 600RR. THOSE WERE FUN YEARS.
Spent a couple bucks on booze and drugs too.View attachment 1617991
No jail time,bonus there. What did I do to get kicked outa 3 Vegas bars in the same night. Only had phone pics to remember that one.Hehehe.
Now here comes the part where everybody gets to have a laugh at Rubbers expense.I really don't mind. Partly the boose and drugs,partly the brain injury,but I am also to blame BIGTIME. Friendly warnings from family and friends constantly.
Now I live in a shiddy apartment with a roomate in a crummy area of town I like to refer to as "The Projects."
I have my Turbo Busa and an Acura RSX in great condition for when it rains out...and to get groceries.
Rubb.
…….when we get old and sitting in the rocking chair we only have our memories to comfort us...some young "whipper snapper" will come along and say "what did you do old man?" and you only have to smile 'cause he doesn't know anything.

…….when we get old and sitting in the rocking chair we only have our memories to comfort us...some young "whipper snapper" will come along and say "what did you do old man?" and you only have to smile 'cause he doesn't know anything.
It's all Rock & Roll eh Bro. :thumbsup:
'Course by then we'll be "Rockers with Walkers. :laugh:
Rubb.

I partied hard,spent a boat load of cash and now....oops.View attachment 1617990

4 times to Vegas.
Spent a couple bucks on booze and drugs too.View attachment 1617991
Rubb.
I have made many mistakes in my life according to OTHER people. But I don't regret any of those experiences as they have made amazing memories. I'm sure there are so many stories you could tell us that would even be hard to believe. I think your past defines you, and it seems like you spent your time wisely. 3 bars on the same night getting kicked out huh? LOL

I have made many mistakes in my life according to OTHER people. But I don't regret any of those experiences as they have made amazing memories. I'm sure there are so many stories you could tell us that would even be hard to believe. I think your past defines you, and it seems like you spent your time wisely. 3 bars on the same night getting kicked out huh? LOL

According to cell phone pics...The Harley Davidson joint,Hooters and Hard Rock. Woke up fairly close to my hotel

Its all good thou right Stang...no worries./no regrets.
At my Father In Law's 70th birthday party,again in Vegas,I apparantly climbed onto the balcony ledge of this swanky restaurant and did my Leo Decaprio impression "I'm the king of the world." The bouncers very very large and extremely well dressed. LOL.
Every where I go I always visit the local gun club. [we dont have guns in Canada,well,the criminals do] and I,actually nevermind that one. It was in Hawaii. The statute of limitations might not be over yet. hehehe. I was so excited after an ATV tour up where the filmed Jurasic Park,Pearl Harbour etc we climbed in the Mustang convertible rental,I dropped it in reverse,hammered it and end up on a rather large rock. Fugged it up fairly well...but hey no fear. I returned the car and asked the girl at the rental lot how much it would be for her to aahhhh look the other way.
She strolls around the car,surveys the damage and says...get this.."How about 40 bucks?" I was howling on the inside,but kept a straight face and handed her 60. Too funny. Same day at the beach down from Waikiki there is a hot chic on the beach.A little eye contact,blah blah blah. So I'm hitting the waves pretty good [boogie boarding] and luckily catch this monster wave that shoots me about 50 feet up onto the beach. Wahhooo I ride this thing all the way up to where she was tanning [biggest wave of the day] stop right beside her,I got my hand on my head like I'm just chillaxin' and say to her...corny I know..."How you doin' " LOL. Fun night followed.
Do the best for the gal that I'm with when I vacation.Were in Mexico at one of those swim with the dolphins type places. Its always me right.Were swimming around the ex is having the time of her life.I get the trainer to get her her own personal dolphin. The big fish happens to be a new mommy with baby in tow. I found out first hand what 70 sharp teeth feel like. The baby latches on to my arm. I pull my arm outa the water with baby hanging there like a pitbull on a rope. Say to the trainer.."Is this OK?" She says "Tell it bad dolphin,bad." She was serious,so I thought this will be good for the video I have bought me girl of the event. Rubb scolds dolphin..."Bad,bad dolphin." Pretty funny. It also happened to be the ex's Birthday. I pull one of the trainers aside and ask him if he can hook me up with something special for my lady [20 bucks goes a long way in Mexico] He sends her couple hundred feet down the pool and says wait there. Couple whistles,some hand signals 2 dolphins dissapear. Next thing Janet is being lifted outa the water and is doing mach 5 right at us.90% of her body is outa the water. Big ear to ear grin. Made her day.All caught on vid. Spoiled rotten brat kids were in our group J didn't like it.Out comes the wallet,yup,our own dolphins for the day. Super awesome meal that night,great service from a local little Mexican girl. I over heard her talking to a co-worker about some fug head boyfriend she couldn't afford to get away from,so I tipped her a couple hundred. At first she thought I was some weirdo pervert prolly trying to buy her for the night or something.Wifey explained the deal to her {over heard call} and she hugged us and cried. Made my night.200 beans is alot of cake to some folk.
Another time in Hawaii when the wallet came in handy.My lady's birthday again. She wants to go down in this under water tank with a hookah helmet on to breath thru and play with the huge aquariums fishies. Take an' employee aside pay him to clear the tank of all the other touristas ,my lady gets her own live fish tank. The "pay-off" was worth it...especially the pay off I got that night...wink wink.
I dunno,I just like having BIG fun no matter what I do.
Me and the animal kingdom,I love it. A guy in Hawaii was taking yer pic with his two giant birds...one in each hand for 10 buck or something.Yup,big bird parrot tries to bite my thumb off. Guy is freakin' out,super sorry,etc. I said no worries,scars build character.Gave him a tip and told him to feed the birds more. hahaha. Same day we ran into Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell of then UFC fame. Cool guy,took a pic of him and a buddy. Whenever in Hawaii I would always go on a hunt for Dog,The Bounty Hunter. Chased him 4 times,met all the family but he always escaped me. DOH!
South Central L.A. Driving thru taking a lady up to Universal Studios.Well,Rubb gets hungry. I tell my girl I gotta stop and eat. {gained 25 pounds on that trip] mmmm food good. Anyway,not much open for blocks and blocks,everything is boarded up,its like a war zone.Being Canadian it was culture shock for sure. Finally I spot some fast food joint thats open.Alright lets eat I say. She grabs my arm,just about starts crying says..."In there?" I said "Sure,what can go wrong?" Well...hehehe...it was like a movie or something you know,somebody walks in,the music stops,everyone turns and looks. Well this crowd,they gunned us pretty good. I think they were thinking what in fug is whitey tourist boy doin' in our hood.{I'm sportin' khacki's, a loud Hawaian shirt and more than likely sandals with socks.Kiddin' no socks] Now no offence to anybody but the place is packed.About 75% African American...25% Hispanic. The gurl latches on to me and whispers now what the fug are we gonna do? I said,were gonna eat. She says are you for fuggin real? Mosey on up to the counter order up some growlies take a seat. I start to chit chat with all the nice folks. Guess what...they were all so cool. They said they had a good story to tell when they got back to their cribs. Its shi7 like that that makes a holiday fun. Right?
Mexico. Lady wants to swim with the fish again. Hotel advertises it for 500 bucks. No worries. Wife is very thrifty. She bumps into a guy on the street...street? more like dirt road who can hook us up for a hundred if we go see and hear about his cousins condo time share racket. I'm like lets pass and pay the hotel.She convinces me. Car picks us up next morning takes a few miles down the highway then into condo heaven.
Get outa the car,I say to amigo how long is this gonna take? He say's all day especially if you are buying today. I tell him I dont care if they are fuggin free,I dont work like that. I wont be pressured into nuthin. well I guess his role is to spot the suckers,get rid of the trouble makers.[thats me,LOL] He snaps his finger,a car pulls up,tells us he will take us back to the resort.I'm like cool,lets split. Jump in,everything is fine for a few miles till he turns off the main drag and onto some jungle dirt path. OK,fine,maybe he knows a short cut
driving along bouncing up and down on this donkey trail. Up ahead two amigo's with AK-47's. Now I'm thinking we are fugged. Car goes by them,wife is in hystericks by now...crying..shaking.. Well Rubb dont scare too easy,plus I am beyond pissed. I lean over to the driver and say, "You turn this fuggin car around right now and take us back to the highway or I'm gonna fuggin choke you to death and dump yer body out here and drive myself back." I didn't say it very nicely either. Well he starts shakin' and crying too. Starts screaming "Me no bad boy,me no bad boy." He begs me to wait one more minute and low and behold up in the distance is our resort. The guy was taking money for the rides from the condo owners but taking a faster short cut to save himself some time,make extra peso's. I politely told him dont do it again. What if he had a granny and grampy in the back,they would have had heart attacks. Fun story for the swim up bar that afternoon thou.
Ahhhh nothing like a good Get-Away right?

Well I have bored you to tears I'm sure...but I'll post some more tomorrow. Cause you guys are my Captive Covid Audience.
Too bad for you. Rubb Out.

LOL I guess I'm surprised you survived all of that. Also surprised you didn't get robbed at the fast food joint. I can't believe you got away with the damaged mustang, that was actually smart to pay the girl off on the side. I also smashed some piece of crap rental I had in PR and put a luggage bag in front of the damage when they did a wall around. All clear amigo!

LOL I guess I'm surprised you survived all of that. Also surprised you didn't get robbed at the fast food joint. I can't believe you got away with the damaged mustang, that was actually smart to pay the girl off on the side. I also smashed some piece of crap rental I had in PR and put a luggage bag in front of the damage when they did a wall around. All clear amigo!
Stang I'm surprised every morning,no not with that :banana: but the fact that I have actually woken up. Every day above ground is a good one.
East L.A. , South Central, Slums in England, "ICE" hoods of Oahu, my neighborhood :laugh: I like to go off the beaten path, althou I hear you Stang,off the beaten path can get you beaten. :drool:
Luggage to cover Bumage,I like it.
This was a great trip. Sorry,but Vegas again. Its more the story of just how cool the members are here on Earths Best Website.[thanks againg cAp] OK,its the summer of 2006 I believe. It is a Sunday,I remem because on Monday I'm set to embark on Rubb' North American Tour. The plan was to leave here [Vancouver Island B.C.] and tour this great continent of ours for at least 6 weeks. Graciously I have invites from B.C. to Wash. State,Oregon,Cali,Texas,Mexico,etc, then head east.Route 66 or something,very few solid plans,just cruisin' goofin' off. Florida,then up the eastern seaboard New York,everywhere around there,and in between.Then onto Eastern canada finishing with a ride from coast to coast.{7800 KM/5000 Miles} OK,back to that Sunday. My best bud Chris wants to ride 50 miles north to a city where this bike shop sells 2 stroke oil that smells like strawberries. We both ride trials bikes,GasGas 280 Raga editions.[ o ya,Chris rides Harley and a spankin' new ZX] Well the smell of the 2-stroke oil pisses off all the club members.Chris has that kind of sense of humor. Make the ride up,shop is closed. :banghead:No biggie,head for home. Half way,BOOM I get rear ended at red light by drunken fug doing over 50 miles an' hour. OUCH I says. Hits me so hard I do a superman imitation over a car landing on the hood of the car in front,then falling to the ground.My first Busa[a 2000] is totalled and so am I. Rushed to nearest trauma center. Hours later a thought pops in my head. My 3 Rottweillers are home alone locked intheir kennel. [wife is enjoying a trip to Europe with her mother,gone for a month,hence my trip plans] anyway the thought drives me a little banana's {brain smacked hard} I get up decide I'm leaving care. Doc's and nurse's were flabberghasted. Oh krap,my ride is toast. Not to worry me thinks,easy peasy fix. Call a taxi. Makes sense right.:crazy: 300 dolla cab ride home,safe and sound. All fugged up but I got 375 pounds of drooling love on my lap. No, not a fat chick...my Rottweillers. The big trip is off.:redface: Thanks drunken fug-stick. Post the ordeal to my brothers and sisters here on the Org. Word gets around this place fast. "OK Rubb, speed this fuggin' thing up yer losing me." Says Stang. Boyz do something incredible. They make me accept an' all expenses paid trip to Vegas. Flight,hotel,meals,you name it. They have even offered to trailer a bike for me to ride.[rides are planned to every where The Dam,the the towns around,etc] Cant take advantage of the amasing effort cause the doctors have taken away my licence due to the brain injury. As I sit around the house waiting for the big adventure cools things start to happen. One day a knock on the door,UPS guy. Hands over a brand new XBox with games. That for me? Yup,gots my name on it. You guess it,no return address. (true Org member fashion) still dont know to this day who nthat member was. Fuggin A cool right. OK,gets better. The phone rings one day a the voice {strong East Indian accent} like Apoo from Homer Simpson. Not to worry,this member has a great sense of Ha Ha.So the guys say's "Rubber,this is Shenoy calling from India. I have put a little something in you paypal account to help you out my friend."
I say,very gracious of you but I won't accept. He gets a little hot under the collar and pretty much demands that I shut the fug up and accept.Against my man-code I agree to accept. Life is funny sometimes.At the time I couldn't work[for 4 years] so down in the dumps financially speaking. Hang up the phone,check paypal acct. Expecting 20 or 30 bucks or something...ahhhh no. He has sent me one thousand dollars. Cool right? No,not to the ultra stupid proud Rubbah. Without hesitation I send it back. Later I look again. It's baaaack... I send. He sends back. Goes on for a day or 2. Phone rings again, now picture in your head this thick East Indian accent. ( no predjidis ) love the people.
Phone,its Shenoy. "What in fug are you doing to me Mr Rubber,you are fuggin killing me in paypal fees. You will accept my gift or I fly to your home and kick your skinny white A55." He says I have insulted him )their culture) So much to my chagrin I accept.
Cool part...I take Shenoy's money and use it to help out a few members who are down on their luck. SSsshhhh dont tell Shenoy.
So,I lied to him. DID NOT FEEL GOOD AT ALL. Rubber not a fibber.
So,back to Vegas. Rich [BaBusa] and Mr.Muscle [ThrasherFox] have me meeting them at a hotel. I spot them,come up from behind and give T-Fox a big slap n grab on his A55...talk about taking your own life in your hands right? You'd have to know/meet T-Fox to know what I mean.
Anyway the fun insues. Dinner one night had 15-20 members show up to say howdy and buy Rubb and his lady a drink. WAY COOL PEEPS.
Dinner was at Hooter's its a ritual of mine.Get to as many Hooters as I can before I die. Hooters in Puerto Vallarta the girls were wearing t-shirts with the words "Weapons of Mass Distraction" across their boobs. Mass D weapons were all the news talked about back then.That was a fun trip sponsored by many of the Org's finest members. I won't mention who was in on the gift for fear of forgetting to mention somebody. That would hurt me.
I have heated discussions with people all the time,have since 2003.
"Why do you waste all that time on some krappy motorcycle website?"
Well folks,many of you know me and my "personality" or lack-there-of.
Thems is fightin' words. No seriously. How can I have had all these great times with all these super cool folks and not be a little upset and defensive when anybody fugs with the "Family" in any way.
Not gonna happen,not on my watch. Oh...speaking of watches,see pic at they end of my post.
Am I fairly insane for such a stance...maybe...but with my " Excessive Personality Disorder" all I can respond with is...FUG YOU.

Some of these members and what they have done for me and others :bowdown:
As mentioned earlier...most of us run on Busa Time.
Rubb Out.
In the photo: cool watch,couple tattoo's. The boyz here always see everything in a photo. Judas Priest tattoo complete with slash marks inked in my skin.[under the watch] Seemed like a good idea at the time.

Taken from the album British Steel.

The British Bulldog. Love dogs and me Mum. She was born/raised London England. Yes,you can see an' ashtray in the Background. Bad Rubb.

Read all that @rubbersidedown and have some observations:

1. People on this forum are absolutely amazing. Knowledgeable for one but helpful and all around great folks.
2. I definitely see a brain injury occured
3. Hooters is far better than Disney World
4. I definitely see a brain injury occured

HA

Read all that @rubbersidedown and have some observations:

1. People on this forum are absolutely amazing. Knowledgeable for one but helpful and all around great folks.
2. I definitely see a brain injury occured
3. Hooters is far better than Disney World
4. I definitely see a brain injury occured

HA
I feel so offended. It is not nice to make fun of the "Mentally Challenged."
I am hurt and PI55ED off.
Rubb.

Ahhh fug...I was hoping to make a big deal outa that.
I must be losing my touch or I have become ultra transparent.
Rubby, out.

Back