Ladies, I know you'll get a kick outta this

hhhmmmmmm.....is it bad I've heard my wife do all of those?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
???

rock.gif

whoa.....I actually got that in my email, fellas.

And as fer shavin...heheh....I've actually shaved my head already. I mean down to the skin and stuffs.
i figured that out Big guy.  
biggrin.gif
no no no.....I meant my upper head! I meant....my upper UPPER head....like the one that has hair on it....

Dang...this doesn't seem to be workin out...

My head on top of my shoulders!!! Yeah...that's the one! yeah! that head! There we go....

I, myself, would never, ever use the "giggle and point" method of conveying my disappointment...no, never...
tounge.gif
ya know, Va...when I read that one, I said to myself: "that is FUGGED UP!". I would be eternally humiliated if a girl were to do that...I mean, talk about crushing a man! Totally uncool...totally.

As I was saying....I got it emailed to me. I thought it was funny as shid!!!

And no.....I WAS NOT looking for naked shaved nads....although they are my specialty.
yes it was funny.  You know the group by now.  You know you were going to get a lot of shitz.  
biggrin.gif
yeah.....heheh. I had a feelin I'd be takin' indirect hits. Still cool, though! Just wanted to share some funny shid. Haha...it's so wrong, though....so wrong.

If I had a girl say that to me, I would put on a wig and a bra, tell her I'm a girl for a day and kick some serious A$$!

Damn....women CAN be very cruel!

Hell I got offended once when I was told hey look you have a couple of grey hairs down there. That was it..... Male egos what can you say.
wow.gif
biggrin.gif

who put a tape recorder in my bedroom?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
C'mon, fess up.....
Damn, T! Your woman must quite the...diplomatic one. LOL!
yeah...'member a couple years back on madtv or SNL the spoof commercials for "Lowered Expectations" dating service.....I think that was based on my early dating days!!

Thank god I'm so good lookin!!
LOL!!! Dood, SNL has some of the funniest shid I've seen! I especially love their cartoons. My favorite one is the "Ambiguously Gay Duo"....Ace and Gary are the shid!!!

Oh, and the "Celebrity Jeopardy" stuff with what's his name playin Sean Connery! HAhaha.....I nearly peed myself laughin at some of those skits!

rock.gif

Oh boy, you dug yourself in this one Pac. Gary & Ace and shaved balls. Dum De Dum De Dum da de!!

yeah.....but their car is the SH!T though......looks like the frontend of a Blackbird!!
the front end?? Dood...that front end looked like the purple-headed, one-eyed warrior!!!

I've had so many good laughs on that one!! Especially how they always slap eachother's butts for doing something good! They are too funny, man!! Too funny!

Haha...this ones fer you, tbone!

agduo.jpg

Back