Knee dragging

Speed King

Banned
:laugh:LOL, must be in England
forest.jpg

Could be just the negative was flipped and printed on the opposite.
You can make anything look like that.
Flipped around its his left knee hes dragging in correct lane...???

Its a Cali address on their contact page.
I bet if you call them they would not even realize it but my call and my $1 is betting it got flipped in the print/post.

Happens all the time and is easy to do.
Besides Having been to the UK many times I cannot remember ever seeing greenery like that...???

Another point is since when do 4into1 exhausts exit on the left side of bike ?
License plate is not yellow either.

Last edited:
I also think the negative is flipped. How many single sided exhausts come out on the left side of the bike?

I bet if you call them they would not even realize it but my call and my $1 is betting it got flipped in the print/post.

Besides Having been to the UK many times I cannot remember ever seeing greenery like that...???

I also think the negative is flipped. How many single sided exhausts come out on the left side of the bike?

MattB600 you were typing whilst I was correcting.
I noticed same thing after

Blanca it pours with rain here all the time! We've got greenery as good as anyone's greenery! :laugh:

Good point about the exhaust though.

Blanca it pours with rain here all the time! We've got greenery as good as anyone's greenery! :laugh:

Good point about the exhaust though.

I was mainly refering to the types of trees we see. Again I'm not from there and have not spent time touring the countryside of UK but I just remember a diff kind of flora is all. Just didnt look like the UK to me.

Of course I could be possibly just maybe by chance WRONG but that would be and extremely rare event...:laugh:

I was mainly refering to the types of trees we see. Again I'm not from there and have not spent time touring the countryside of UK but I just remember a diff kind of flora is all. Just didnt look like the UK to me.

Of course I could be possibly just maybe by chance WRONG but that would be and extremely rare event...:laugh:

True, and does look like an American setting to me.

Additional evidence: no yellow lines in middle of UK roads, on the sides yes, in parking-restricted places (and that's most of 'em...)

I contacted that web site about the guy on the motorcycle on the wrong side of the road and this was there reply :
unning wide is a pretty scary thing for me Eric, so I thought I would try to evoke some emotions by flipping the photo. You're the first to comment.

Thanks for your interest,
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Back