122 mph = 6 months.............

The speed's not a big thing but doing it two up with your child thats dumb.

not a good choice with his son, oh well, he will have some time to think about it :rulez:

well that was a toughy..

kid/speed/rain/not adequate gear (and wrong side of road :laugh: )

I think I have seen more than one passenger go faster than that but adult/dry road/full gear..

6 months in the prison is awful harsh and then add another 18 months of no license? I do not know if it is fair or not... sort of torn on this one...

OK he was a bit of a ****, but 6 months for a speeding, the law in Britain is an A$$ (Oscar Wilde was not wrong). :cursin:Come back Guy Fawkes all is forgiven :cursin:

well that was a toughy..

kid/speed/rain/not adequate gear (and wrong side of road :laugh: )

I think I have seen more than one passenger go faster than that but adult/dry road/full gear..

6 months in the prison is awful harsh and then add another 18 months of no license? I do not know if it is fair or not... sort of torn on this one...

Me too, but 122 MPH your minor son on the back with no helmet or gear and in the rain? Guess the judge decided to teach him a harsh, harsh lesson. What was he thinking anyway?

Not a smart thing to do...but other than the wet road...I'm sure that many of US here @ the ORG have done things like this :(

I think the issue here is the fact that he has his kid on the back without suitable protective clothing. In think the speeding thing is neither here nor there, as i'm almost sure that we have all seen them kinda speeds before if not lately.

Back