I love the summer.

newman

Registered
I love the summer, It's just a shame we ain't had much in England this year.
Worst summer in 30 years and it had to happen the year I got the Busa.
What happened to global warming, oh it must be down to climate change this year. I wish there'd make their mind up. :laugh:.

You should still have some time to ride, dont you? But dont worry, get the bike ready with some mods durring winter and you will enjoy next summer even more.:thumbsup:

here in florida i barely even ride in the summer. its hot, humid and rains almost every day, spring and fall are the best for riding here.

here in florida i barely even ride in the summer. its hot, humid and rains almost every day, spring and fall are the best for riding here.

+1!!! summer in Florida is not that great for riding. If you go out and don't make it home by 3pm, you are gonna get wet for sure.

****...texas has been brutal. 100+ for over a month. humid as all hell. horrible cagers. i miss colorado!

****...texas has been brutal. 100+ for over a month. humid as all hell. horrible cagers. i miss colorado!

In Arizona its always over 100 but our humidity is low except between july and September when we have our monsoon season. I was in Houston Monday and Tuesday and the humidity sucked.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Funny I wrote this and today's been lovely, went for a ride.
I just hope we get a Indian summer.

Back