king/busa hybrid

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
so, i think you'd need the b king tail section, and if you want to use exhaust, a bking midpipe and swingarm. anything else?

Just out of curiosity.. Why?
Is this something you're planning/thinking of wanting to do?

Just out of curiosity.. Why?
Is this something you're planning/thinking of wanting to do?

after thinking about the gsxr1k tail conversion,... i ran into looking at bkings and i was like wait damn could i??? so started looking into it.... and i land upon the same random inquiries here lol....

some one do it up... photohop? :beerchug:

I could have Gimp'd something for you earlier, but I'm leaving work now.
maybe if I get some free time over the week end I'll do one for you.
if not, and no one else has done it, I'll do it monday no problem

by request, here's my interpretation of a B-King/Hayabusa Hybrid.
From working with the images, I don't think you'll be able to swap the tail section.
the frame is different, and the mounting points seem to be in different locations
also don't think the seat will fit right.
This wasn't a quick chop and stick... quite a bit of blending and redesign to make the pieces fit.

What do you think?

large.jpg

Last edited:
by request, here's my interpretation of a B-King/Hayabusa Hybrid.
From working with the images, I don't think you'll be able to swap the tail section.
the frame is different, and the mounting points seem to be in different locations
also don't think the seat will fit right.
This wasn't a quick chop and stick... quite a bit of blending and redesign to make the pieces fit.

What do you think?
That was a good Photoshop, I can see what you meant about the seat. Well, a custom seat, frame welding, tweek the exhaust... What else do ya'll think would need custom work?
Posted via Mobile Device

I think it looks way better than the GSX-R tail

i second that.... yes not the exhaust, but there are so many small compact slip ons / systems for the bking that are so tight and clean.... i use to like the gsxr1k conversion,... but then i started to agree with lots of people and thought didnt flow well afer looking at it after a long while.... then i thought of this and ironically ran into another post a couple people inquiring on this and now the "chop"..... those damn skills are so sick! good job...

now i'm gonna try and look into this more and hopefully other interested members will to to see what is involved.... even if its just the tail section... the exhaust ideas can flow in after...

thank you thank you
I cropped the entire rear section off the b-king and fit it to the busa
Those rear sets are from the king, I don't think they'd actually fit a busa frame though.
the mounting points look similar, but there some extra hole in it.
might be the mount for the swing are or something idk

also the belly wing was modified, the rear portion is from the bking, and its blended into the busa's belly.
I think the busa wing would probably still work out just fine, so it was probably unnecessary for me to put that port on there, but I can be some what of a perfectionist about certain things.

I saved the project, so if you wanted some subtle changes to it, let me know, might be able to mix it around a little.
Different cans or something

not my project, it was just an idea. had a chance to snag a b king tail for 150 bucks, but didn't have the cash at the time. o well, if it's meant to be, maybe i'll get another chance.

Back