Killboy dvd's shipped

vman1300

Never Forgotten
All I have to say is thank goodness for self stick stamps, lol.

All of the pic DVD's were dropped off at the post office last night. Those that ordered one should start seeing them end of the week/1st of next week.

I spot checked these as they were burned and didnt have any problems. If you get a blank one, let me know and I will get you a replacement.

Keep in mind, these are DVD's and you will need a DVD-ROM drive to read them.

Kevin many thanks again. The check for the *ahem* "other thing" will be in mail shortly.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I got mine yesterday Kev and have accomplished absolutely nothing this morning for going through it. Outstanding shots. Hmm, they must be faked though because I swear I saw Michelle leaning in a turn. Nah. Well worth every nickle I spent. I spent $30 buying some shots from Darryl and got a lot more from this $5 investment. Thank you sir.

Dan

Got mine minutes ago. Now I just need to go buy a DVD player now. I thought my CD burner was also a DVD/CD but nope.
sad.gif

Do I need anything special or just a DVD player? I'm pretty much 'puter stupid.
Any help?

I believe you have to have a DVD-ROM drive for your computer. I have the same problem.

got mine last night!!!!

WOW talk about killer pics!!!
tounge.gif

Outstanding shots. Hmm, they must be faked though because I swear I saw Michelle leaning in a turn.
BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

ROFLMAO!!

Perhaps it proves PD's theory that it was actually Vman?
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147456954 -->

I believe you have to have a DVD-ROM drive for your computer. I have the same problem.
Yes, you will need a DVD-ROM drive to view the disc.

FWIW - you should be able to pickup a DVD burner (DVD +/- RW) for less than $50. That type of drive will read *and* write CD's and DVD's.

Linky to DVD drive

<!--EDIT|omslaw
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147457285 -->

Got my dvds yesterday. Great shots on there thanks again Vman for setting that up.

I got mine yesterday Kev and have accomplished absolutely nothing this morning for going through it.  Outstanding shots.  Hmm, they must be faked though because I swear I saw Michelle leaning in a turn.  Nah.  Well worth every nickle I spent.  I spent $30 buying some shots from Darryl and got a lot more from this $5 investment.  Thank you sir.

Dan
Yuck it up TennBusa!!!! Where's the "banned" button?
laugh.gif

OK VB, I'm going.  Move over PD, make room in the corner.

Dan
Welcome Dan. It's always nice to see a new face here among the regulars. I'm getting the feeling you will be considered a regular soon though...

Can I offer you some cesear style chicken planks from the kitchen?

baaa.gif

ices_rofl.gif

Nah, by the time Monday rolls around and VA goes back to "work" this thread will be on page three and I'll be safe.
biggrin.gif

Not if we keep it bumped to the top PD. I'll have to say, after meeting you guys at the Bash, I couldn't be in the corner with a better bunch of guys. Pass the Fresca and chicken planks PD.

Dan
biggrin.gif

Back