KIDDY WEEK (and something for DEMMYM to read)

street racer

Donating Member
Registered
Usually on Sunday I take my great danes to church and let some of the kids walk them around the block before/after church. The kids and dogs both love it and have a ball. Last Sunday I left the dogs home and took the Busa to church to show the kids. I was mobbed and every kid there had to sit on it. We managed to have 4 kids sit on the Busa at one time. I let a few of the older kids rev the engine using the throttle. After church I got on the bike to leave and every button was pushed, both mirrors out of alignment and the poor Busa was covered in little finger prints. Here are a couple of pics. Trust me, there is a Busa there>

My neighbor has 4 wonderful kids. I have been promising them for years that when they turn 12 I will take them for a Busa ride. Last Sunday the oldest boy turned 12 so Monday I paid off on my promise and took him for a 20 mile country ride along with lunch at Wendys. Although his Mom and Dad were worried to death we had a safe ride and he had a ball. The last picture is that ride.

church1.jpg

church2.jpg

church.jpg

greysoon.jpg

That's great, I know they loved that, I know I would have ! Gotta love kids !!

I've taken all of my best friends (been friends since diaper days) kids (all 4 of them), and wife for rides, but whenever I do I'm SCARED TO DEATH !! Just so afraid something will happen. Because you never know how they're going to react until it happens ?

You sound like a VERY GOOD neighbor to have. That kid will remember that for the rest of his life. :bowdown:

hey way to go that is great, i bet that kid was grinning from ear to ear...

Thats awesome Jack

And its good to know the next generation Busa riders will grow up knowing the 07 Sonoma Candy Red Busa is the Best.

And thanks for the read. This thread popped up just in time. :thumbsup:

Dont look now Jack but I think someone may have left the pasture gate open and a couple horses got out and found thereself in your yard.

Pretty cool. Me and ther wife took a ride one time out to the local mall. As we were about to park these two kids about 5 or 6 saw the bikes and went wild!! Their parents had to restrain them from running through the parking lot in traffic. They finally made their way over and we let the kids sit on the bikes and wispered to them the whole time "you want one for Christmas!! Just ask your parents!!"

Back