Kid plays with Cobra

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
kid with cobra video

"OH that is SOO fake..."

"um.. yeah... ok... because putting a fake snake with a kid is such an amazingly cool idea? whatever. EVERYONE has 10 video cameras these days..."

I think it's totally legit with a defanged pet

Parents should be SHOT  
guns.gif
, and I don't mean this as a JOKE  
mad.gif

It's obviously either a defanged snake or it's fake... it doesn't seem to react in a very real way, but who's to say how a defanged snake would act around a baby...

Either way, it's not dangerous... so... bfd?

snake was obviously defanged-never went for an actual 'strike' because it couldn't-but at the end when the kid grabbed (!!!!stupid parents
guns.gif
!!) the snake it coiled up around it's NECK!!!!

So-YES its still dangerous, and YES THOSE PARENTS SHOULD BE SHOT-With COBRA VENOM in their EYES
SHOCKED.gif

I'm not sure that non-constrictor snakes are very capable of being dangerous like that. I don't know if they have enough strength to suffocate... I suppose babies are pretty defenseless though.

Can't see the vid (blocked) but from the sound of it, yep, more stupid parenting...jeez...why do these people even procreate?!
all_coholic.gif

I'm trying to figure out what the entire point of letting the child play with a Cobra is. Not any child mind you, but one that is too young to walk yet. The snake is 3 times the kid's size.

I don't understand really.

Wow! That kid isn't fazed very easily. I think his name should be Rikki-Tikki-Tavi.

this is a better example of kids with snakes....please note that my snake was fed 3 days prior to taking this pic and shed a week earlier-so he was in a great mood to be around people in general...not pissed as a Postal worker like that friggin Cobra in the vid
guns.gif

and Scotty Jr. thinks Tessai is tha shiz-nit
beerchug.gif

Jr.snake.JPG

Back