Kenosha et al

and where the hell is Mr. Brown? he studying a globe for the past 2 months>?

Welcome back Mr. Dan

Mr Brown is off taking a break from the forum of late...I let him know you are back posting so he MAY come and say hello...

please.... tell him i said... never let off... never give in.

He got pretty beat up over a few political/racial threads on here but I will.

I am the former "yellow09" BTW.

Changed my moniker as my bike is actually vin coded black...but is/has always been called "Bumblebee" so I decided to just go with it.

Yes. There is a group here who are Ali Police. They raise hell with cap and he's out again.
I have to say i wasn't his biggest fan and after a long time member left because of him I told that person I hated to see him leave over Ali, honestly never understood how they went from talking civilly to butting heads the way they did but after reading a few threads I see why Ali was that way. Everyone here claims this is a family but yet some want to throw a hissy fit cause they can't take his words, I don't at all appreciate the way Ali spoke about the org when he left but I appreciate a person or maybe 2 even less for the way they present theirself here. But you don't see me running to @captain about them so to those that have such an issue with not being able to accept that we don't all always agree on everything and have to whine and cry when someone is mean to them or not getting his way maybe the internet isn't the place to be.

I have to say i wasn't his biggest fan and after a long time member left because of him I told that person I hated to see him leave over Ali, honestly never understood how they went from talking civilly to butting heads the way they did but after reading a few threads I see why Ali was that way. Everyone here claims this is a family but yet some want to throw a hissy fit cause they can't take his words, I don't at all appreciate the way Ali spoke about the org when he left but I appreciate a person or maybe 2 even less for the way they present theirself here. But you don't see me running to @captain about them so to those that have such an issue with not being able to accept that we don't all always agree on everything and have to whine and cry when someone is mean to them or not getting his way maybe the internet isn't the place to be.
It's not a family, not anymore.

Back