Keep video clips private!!!!

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
I saw a couple/few clips I posted EXCLUSIVELY to hayabusa.org posted on youtube recently.....

Well.....

I intended for those clips to remain PRIVATE HERE AND 0NLY HERE!!!

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING YOU SEE HERE OR ANYTHING THAT'S LABELED "EXCLUSIVE" TO ANY OTHER SITE!!!!

..... especially anything that just might, maybe, be "illegal!!"....

Ok?

Like this....

From PaND,

Somebody from this site nicely ripped my LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD clip and upped it to youtube.com AND tried to make it out like it was his own..... WELL that's fine and dandy!!!!

I only do these split scene clips for busa.org members to see....!!!!

I do NOT do them for the whole wide world to see!!!

SO!!!!....... whoever is ripping off the links here and sharing them on youtube....... please stop!!! Get your own files to upload there! Youtube is NOT where those files belong and you're insulting this forum (busa.org) if you do so!!!!

Those files were upped and sent to remain PRIVATE!!! EXCLUSIVE TO THIS FORUM!!!

please keep all hayabusa.org files private and exclusive to this forum!

I've shown "ripped files/etc" for awhile....

and they've always remained here and here alone! The mods at busa.org have not given me any crap over this...... so I'm givin' my own crap to YOU (whoever you are) ok? You need to stop! You need to stop posting my files to youtube for the world to see.... and you need to stop any and all re-posts of anything that might be considered "alien" to this Hayabusa site!!!!

No. This is not a warning. It's a wake up call! It's a thrust of anger put right into your face!!! Please accept it as a wake-up call!!! That'a all it is!!! SO.... wake up!!!!

Roll into the world of the Hayabusa..........
all_coholic.gif

firedevil.gif
guns.gif
firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

Sorry to hear about the vandalism.

I take it this was something you put together yourself from previews?

If so, is it hard to learn the program you're using? I've always wanted to learn how to do that stuff... for home videos mainly, but you never know.

It's not EXCLUSIVE like a Paris Hilton tape....... just files that were ONLY intended to be seen here by hayabusa.org members........

...but somebody here felt the need to take those files and spread them around all over youtube and to make them out like he/she created them or whatever!!!

I have no problem with people using the files I give out here.... but it's a slap in the face to this site when members/users take those files and spred them out all over the web like they were their own --- and to put text over them trying to make them their own!!!

I put files here for busa members ONLY! I don't put things here for the world to see! This site is private! It's for busa enthusiasts! It's not a movie download site for the world!!! OK?

Simply put... somebody here is taking files I uppped and sent directly to this forum and they've taken those files and upped them to youtuble.com and are tyring to make them out like they created them or actually 'videocammed them'!!!--- it's absurd!!!

All I can say (pand to you) stop it........ those files were not intended to be seen by the "world wide web of youtube".... they were intended ONLY for members of hayabusa.org --- get it??
guns.gif
theif!!!!!!

Dude you post them on a public forum and expect them not to go anywhere else. This is a "public" forum and anything posted here or on any other forum is no longer yours to decide how it is spread on the net. If you don't want it in cyberspace don't put it there.

(BusaBret @ Jul. 04 2007,06:09) Dude you post them on a public forum and expect them not to go anywhere else. This is a "public" forum and anything posted here or on any other forum is no longer yours to decide how it is spread on the net. If you don't want it in cyberspace don't put it there.
I posted clips here for busa members......

so.....

I guess I hate it WHEN some some busa member feels like taking those clips and posting them to youtube where they do NOT belong....

... and trying to make them out to be "his own".

THAT'S WHERE/WHY I HAVE A PROBLEM!

I guess I'll just stop posting clips here. Because some Busa owners just can't keep their lips shut.

I am not bashing you in any way for your post. Just don't think you can post anything here or any where else on the net then dictate what gets done with it.

as much as it might suck i agree that if you throw somethin up on the forum you wave the right to even get upset about finding it everywhere else on the net...

out of curiosity why does it bother you that someone else took it?
if you made it for the board members and they saw it then who cares what happens after...i guess i just dont understand why it bothers you.

Where did you get it in the first place? Dont take any credit, you are less likely to get in trouble.

Pretty kewl looking teaser.

(BusaBret @ Jul. 04 2007,07:27) I am not bashing you in any way for your post. Just don't think you can post anything here or any where else on the net then dictate what gets done with it.
depends on what it is....copyright laws do apply to original works, even if posted to an electronic forum.

All some stranger has to do is Google "DieHard" and it'll show your post here. Then they become a user here, copy items and we never see them again.

(just some guy @ Jul. 04 2007,05:52)
(BusaBret @ Jul. 04 2007,07:27) I am not bashing you in any way for your post. Just don't think you can post anything here or any where else on the net then dictate what gets done with it.
depends on what it is....copyright laws do apply to original works, even if posted to an electronic forum.
Thank you sir for the lesson on copyright law!
beerchug.gif
I stand corrected!!

Well - I am not commenting on right or wrong here, but this is exactly what had happened to certain scooter info that was posted here a couple of days ago...

Sorry to see you getting all worked up Pan, but you have to remember this is a public forum and when you have thousands of members you wont get that hometown respect each other type of feel.

Now you can upload your vids to youtube and set them to private and disable the embedded codes.

I recommend you use the tools to protect yourself, because not everyone will respect your wishes.

(PaNDeM1C @ Jul. 03 2007,20:02) I saw a couple/few clips I posted EXCLUSIVELY to hayabusa.org posted on youtube recently.....

Well.....

I intended for those clips to remain PRIVATE HERE AND 0NLY HERE!!!

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING YOU SEE HERE OR ANYTHING THAT'S LABELED "EXCLUSIVE" TO ANY OTHER SITE!!!!

..... especially anything that just might, maybe, be "illegal!!"....

Ok?

Like this....

From PaND,

Somebody from this site nicely ripped my LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD clip and upped it to youtube.com AND tried to make it out like it was his own..... WELL that's fine and dandy!!!!

I only do these split scene clips for busa.org members to see....!!!!

I do NOT do them for the whole wide world to see!!!

SO!!!!....... whoever is ripping off the links here and sharing them on youtube....... please stop!!! Get your own files to upload there! Youtube is NOT where those files belong and  you're insulting this forum (busa.org) if you do so!!!!

Those files were upped and sent to remain PRIVATE!!! EXCLUSIVE TO THIS FORUM!!!

please keep all hayabusa.org files private and exclusive to this forum!
+1 Respect others...

If it ain't yours quit claiming its your d**k extension when its someone else's...
biggrin.gif

So I guess it's not OK to take clips from other sites and post them here on the Org
rock.gif

I think he means clips that he has specifically put together using his own skill and creativity. and then having someone copy paste and click and claim as their own work.

I can understand your anger but have to also piggyback on what some of the others have said as far as this being a public forum and not to be surprised to see your work popping up somewhere else.

I have never been able to view your uploaded files ( Always afriad to download codecs and other things that have source code.) So maybe you should upload them to youtube or photobucket and make the links viewable by pm. Then you would have more control over your stuff.
E.

Doesn't YouTube have a "Posted By" link on there? Couldn't you just flame the guy that way instead of baring your azz in front of the .org?

Back