Keep DocDrop in your thoughts today

Prayers sent, a coworker had to have a similar surgery after he was run down and hit by a pickup on a drug raid, took him about four months before he was back to 100% but it did work for him.

prayers & well wishes bein sent express delivery :-)

Guess i'lll hold off on gettin that hotbodies frm hime then lol
Posted via Mobile Device

oh.. he'll have plety of time on his hands for the next 8 -10 weeks... feel free to bother him!!

We are keeping yall in our thoughts Jules.

If you need anything give us a call!

good luck! Been there, had a similar surgery on my shoulder, just do what they say and get your PT started as soon as possible .... heal up quick :beerchug:

Goodluck Doc! Have them throw in a couple of extra stitches to tighter her up...err wait a minute, it's your shoulder they are working on :laugh::rofl:

Hope ya feel better soon my brutha, call if you need anything or just get bored...take care of him Coach!

Hey Jules I talked to Doc about a week or so ago and he told me about the surgery. I pray everything goes well and a speedy recovery.

Update.. he's home... and asleep right now. His throat hurts the most from the intibation (sp?). He starts physical therapy on Thursday at 9AM ... and we'll see how much pain he is in when he wakes up after this pain pill wears off.... he chose not to have the "block" thing that is supposed to help with pain.... i wonder if he is going to regret that....

Thanks everybody!!!

Update.. he's home... and asleep right now. His throat hurts the most from the intibation (sp?). He starts physical therapy on Thursday at 9AM ... and we'll see how much pain he is in when he wakes up after this pain pill wears off.... he chose not to have the "block" thing that is supposed to help with pain.... i wonder if he is going to regret that....

Thanks everybody!!!

He's a tough guy. He'll be just fine. Have him call me later if he feels up to it.

hope everything works out for ya bro. Keep us posted jules
Posted via Mobile Device

Back