KC RIDERS

plus I'm not a ho...I don't get paid for this....
spank.gif

I'll let you know tomorrow, but I should be able to make it.

Thanks for getting this started Rusty, It's been almost 15 yrs since the wife and I got to go out together and leave the kids at home.
thumb_up.gif

OK we are at a definate 15 for tomorrow night....I'm getting excited...any other KC riders...you want to come let me know before tomorrow around 4...or call me on my cell and let me know...913-530-5953

I can eat for two - does that count?
tounge.gif

Mrs. and I will be there.

Wow, what a great turn out gang. It was so nice to see everyone and meet some new folks. I'm sure Omar will be posting the pics soon. Omar is the man! Mary and I were running late because I had to work late. I called Omar just as the group were giving their food order to the waiter, and he ordered for us. We get to the place, come in and say hi to everyone, sit down and our food is served before anyone else. Omslaw comes through again!
bowdown.gif

It was a great time, Nice to have a chance to see everybody again, Let's keep it going folks!!!!
beerchug.gif

She is always welcome to hang out with us bob....you on the other hand....hahaha..just kidding....It was very nice to see everybody glad I got to meet everybody's wives....and good to meet Kevin and his family....
jump9.gif

Glad to see everyone and meet some new folks! I'll get the camera downloaded and post up Hal's feast!
biggrin.gif

Back