Any other KC metro riders out there?

Bwinkert

Registered
Doesn't seem to be a whole lot of KC area riders here.....feelin kinda left out lol..anyway I just wanted to see if any others were out there..maybe get together for a ride sometime..
Brad

I've been here for a few months and KS-Waterbug is here also. Looks like we have the same color bike. How long have you had it? Any mods besides the DB screen?

Bike is stock...........for now:;): plan on slowly adding mods....Id like to add a pipe here pretty soon but im still searching on what to buy...as far as the DB it was installed by the dealer.....seems like MO & KS are lacking busa's sure dont see many around except for brand new ones at the dealers......Brad

Yeah, I have spent a little bit of time at Olathe Suzuki for service, accessories and purchase. I know of another guy in Leavenworth, but haven't seen too many others like you said. KS-Waterbug was attending his father-in-law's funeral and attending to those affairs, but maybe we can set up a ride next weekend. I don't have much time left because I am going back overseas, but plan on doing as much riding as possible before I leave.

Wish you a safe trip back overseas....Military or business? I haven't delt much with Olathe Suzuki I usally go over to Shrouts in blue springs MO.....Is olathe pretty good? they are closer to me....Brad

Yeah, I think Olathe is pretty good. I'm heading over for military reasons. Got to help fight the war!

hey, i am new to the board, and in the kc area. work in olathe, live in shawnee mission. 2001 black and grey. let me know if and when you are planning a ride.

Back