KC RIDERS

It's going to be nice enough to ride but there will be alot of sand and salt residue built up on the roads, Pretty Risky!!

thumb_up.gif

Havent been on the board in a while, I was in Dallas this past weekend.  I could have sworn I saw you riding your Busa the other day.  I was riding back to work from home at around noon on 135th and Metcalf.  Saw a black Busa across the street who even waved to me.  Dunno for sure if it was you.

Havent been on the board in a while, I was in Dallas this past weekend.  I could have sworn I saw you riding your Busa the other day.  I was riding back to work from home at around noon on 135th and Metcalf.  Saw a black Busa across the street who even waved to me.  Dunno for sure if it was you.
I think that was me....

ok...so far we have

Rusty & Robyn
Hal & Mary
Bob
Skotty
Omar?
Ken?

Is there anybody I missed?

How about Steve and Patti Smithers. I sent him a PM but you guys might rattle his chain too.

I just called Famous Daves BBQ and they don't do reservations...so I plan on going out there between 6:00-6:30 and putting my name is for a table...so that way when 7:30 rolls around and you guys start showing up hopefully we have a table or its atleast a short wait.

Rusty , Looks like I will be bringing my wife (Cheryl), We got a babysitter for Sat. night. I am going to try and be there around 6:30 to 6:45. Looking forward to meeting up with everyone !!
cool.gif

Back