Kanji sex sticker feeler

I don't think I want a sticker with two male stick figures having anal sex. I don't have any issues with gay's, but I'm not one of them.

you guys can see an adams apple? you must be pre-disposed to some alternate entertainment...

IDLE GAY BANTER Price is way to high for those stickers post the .jpg and we can get them for half that price

Get Rid of the Adams Apple..........

post_12_40996_Reminder_1_.jpg

IDLE GAY BANTER  Price is way to high for those stickers post the .jpg and we can get them for half that price
Ya I was gonna mention something about the price being kinda high for a 3"x3" decal, shoot I'll do them for half that and I'll use 2 mil. 3M premium grade automotive vinyl as well, no cheap e-bay crap no-name vinyl allowed in my sign shop.  Hey I wont even charge you a vectorizing fee either like the other guy did.  And if you're wondering I have been working with pressure sensitive vinyls for over 30 years now so I kinda know what I'm doin.

By the way, I'm not trying to take anything away from anyone, just offering to help out my fellow Busa brothers is all.

IDLE GAY BANTER  Price is way to high for those stickers post the .jpg and we can get them for half that price
Ya I was gonna mention something about the price being kinda high for a 3"x3" decal, shoot I'll do them for half that and I'll use 2 mil. 3M premium grade automotive vinyl as well, no cheap e-bay crap no-name vinyl allowed in my sign shop.  Hey I wont even charge you a vectorizing fee either like the other guy did.  And if you're wondering I have been working with pressure sensitive vinyls for over 30 years now so I kinda know what I'm doin.

By the way, I'm not trying to take anything away from anyone, just offering to help out my fellow Busa brothers is all.
If you can do it for half or cheaper I'll just let you do it if it will save the members some money... I also thought that the price was a little high but I dont work with vinyl or computers and I certainly dont have a CAD cut machine. I will forward the orders I have over to you.
But if your not going to do it let me know soon.

As far as the .JPG to use just take the one off of here and load it into your software. The guy did not give me a .JPG of the final product.

100_0773_2.JPG

IDLE GAY BANTER Price is way to high for those stickers post the .jpg and we can get them for half that price
Ya I was gonna mention something about the price being kinda high for a 3"x3" decal, shoot I'll do them for half that and I'll use 2 mil. 3M premium grade automotive vinyl as well, no cheap e-bay crap no-name vinyl allowed in my sign shop. Hey I wont even charge you a vectorizing fee either like the other guy did. And if you're wondering I have been working with pressure sensitive vinyls for over 30 years now so I kinda know what I'm doin.

If you can do it for half or cheaper I'll just let you do it if it will save the members some money... I also thought that the price was a little high but I dont work with vinyl or computers and I certainly dont have a CAD cut machine. I will forward the orders I have over to you.
But if your not going to do it let me know soon.

As far as the .JPG to use just take the one off of here and load it into your software. The guy did not give me a .JPG of the final product.
I would not sweat it... some guys "gaydar" is on higher alert than others... I thought the thing was hilarious myself...

I am ok with my sexual orientation so let em be gay if they want... still dam funny....

Hey gays I mean Guys, My man (not like that), V-MAX 2 BUSA, has steped up and has decided to do the stickers for $5.00 non reflective and $6.00 reflective (Awesome Deal).
beerchug.gif
 So at this point I pass the gauntlet to him. I have already forwarded all the orders I have received over to him. Any further orders need to be sent to him as well. He also informed me that he has the capability of candy colors and has no problem customizing to the customers needs (boobies and such for you homophobes).  
cool.gif

I stock some unique specialty vinyls such as "pearl essence candy apple red" and some others that look awesome, also I can print on silver metallic to achieve awesome irridescent metallic colors, this also allows me to hit colors that are not stock available colors from the manufactures such as orange metallic.

Hey gays I mean Guys, My man (not like that), V-MAX 2 BUSA, has steped up and has decided to do the stickers for $5.00 non reflective and $6.00 reflective (Awesome Deal).
beerchug.gif
 So at this point I pass the gauntlet to him. I have already forwarded all the orders I have received over to him. Any further orders need to be sent to him as well. He also informed me that he has the capability of candy colors and has no problem customizing to the customers needs (boobies and such for you homophobes).  
cool.gif

I stock some unique specialty vinyls such as "pearl essence candy apple red" and some others that look awesome, also I can print on silver metallic to achieve awesome irridescent metallic colors, this also allows me to hit colors that are not stock available colors from the manufactures such as orange metallic.
Just got the jpeg artwork from freponyryd, I will take it into the shop tomorrow, vectorize it and clean it up so that's it ready to send to the cutter. I'll contact each of you with contact info and payment details.

Back