Need side fairing Kanji Stickers.. what to do??

CDiPrecision

Registered
I scratched up my right side sticker a little(hard to see, but it bugs ,me) and Im thinking on taking them off and maybe getting updated ones. I like the stripe, so it will be just the lower Kanji/Hayabusa Sticker. Whats the hot setup??

I scratched up my right side sticker a little(hard to see, but it bugs ,me) and Im thinking on taking them off and maybe getting updated ones. I like the stripe, so it will be just the lower Kanji/Hayabusa Sticker. Whats the hot setup??
I recall that full got some killer kanji decals from Tapeworks.com..... his thread is here.

mini_kenjichrome1.jpg

Interesting...

Is Suzuki suing everyone. If you go to tapeworks now you see this.

Currently awaiting finalization of SUZUKI license. It may be the end of March 2008 before licensed products can be ordered. Check back with us on this page- as soon as the paperwork is finalized, this SUZUKI page will be back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Interesting...

Is Suzuki suing everyone. If you go to tapeworks now you see this.

Currently awaiting finalization of SUZUKI license. It may be the end of March 2008 before licensed products can be ordered. Check back with us on this page- as soon as the paperwork is finalized, this SUZUKI page will be back. Sorry for the inconvenience.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i have one
drools.gif

SAVINES%20mars%202008%20032.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Full

You must have received yours before the cease and desist letters were sent out. I know for fact corporations do not take trade mark infractions lightly.

Waiting for the licensing to go through. Unfortunately there is a considerable royalty attached to every piece sold and I hope this doesn't raise the cost too much.

Word on the street is Suzuki is coming out with its own line of custom parts, etc... They are suing any and every body that uses there symbols. They have already put a few people out of business... The real question is why now? They are about 10 years to late...
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

The real question is why now?  They are about 10 years to late...
guns.gif

guns.gif
They are more than likely trademark trolling.

They will wait until you have built the business into something profitable then come after you. Why spend the money to file a suit if who you're going after has no worth.

Although it is unlawful to infringe on trademarks, and i am surprised it has gone on this long, why not make a buck selling a license. My business was attacked by a patent troll and when it was all finalized, all we had to pay was 40 cents a license. If Suzuki asks for more than 50 cents a decal set I would go tell them to pound sand.

guns.gif

Warchild was the replacement kanji sticker a one piece unit like factory or two pieces? I can not tell in photo.
I am waiting for these for my orange 2008.
thumb_up.gif

Hye full an you get your hands on another chrome kit?
beerchug.gif

Thanks for info. I see it just goes over top of existing decal(KANJI).

Back