Just use it to go back and forth to work

His days are definitely number. The law of averages is going to catch up with him in a hurry.

Holly crap does anybody get to work overthere? did you see all that traffic! this guy has some huge "NADS" and he can sure ride his arse off!!!! WOW

The way he is riding , i am pretty sure he does that 8 days a week. He could sense the cars shifting lanes and where the empty spots would be. Where is the cam mounted ? On his shoulder ?

When I see that I wonder if that guy has ever had a big crash because I can't see doing that if you realize the consequences. When he was squeezing between the oncoming traffic that was some of the craziest riding I've seen.

Man what NUT. They need to catch him and put him under the jail before he kills himself and many others. It's no reason for that kind of riding in all that traffic. Pretty much no way to catch him you just have to be waiting for him at the end when he stops.

That's insane! Just because you've got a vehicle that can squeeze through the tight spots doesn't mean you should do that...it's only a matter of time before his morning commute ends badly, if it hasn't already...

When traffic stopped I was moving left and right in my seat just watching lol. That guy is definitely nuts with some big hug cojones.

He rubbed paint at least 3 times and whacked his mirror once, easily 4 demerits.

Back