Just testing my cell phone to check pic quality...

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Never been big on using my cell for pics.If I want a good pic I haul out my giant Cannon.Hey,thats not bad.

I won't bother hauling around 20 pounds of camera gear on the Busa anymore,unless I want something spectacular. :thumbsup:
This old cell phone cam will do the trick. I'm guessing that with an Iphone 27 or whatever they are up to now...they are gonna put camera companies outa business.Thats a decent pic for an' ancient LG phone. Cool.
Rubb.

Pic is good Rubb, is that a Honda? What's the specs
It's an Acura...older (2005) but with super low mileage 60,000 on the OD.Fully loaded,all the bells and whistles with the bigger motor,but no mods. Its been a great car for years,never even considered replacing it.It was mint when I got it,but living here in "The Projects" have not been good to it.Some light scratches and shid that really pissed me off.I think someone kicked it once. When I decided what I wanted,an Acura RSX I looked at 10-15 of them. A lot were fugged over by kids...all lowered and souped up. Pass. Found a guy who just babied this one,all records,very well taken care of.
I normally dont really care too much about the grocery getter that I drive,but I love this thing.
Rubb.

Yea Rubb for sharing pics electronically, a small file from a very mediocre camera or cell phone is fine. Yes, there is a lack of clarity of the tiny lens versus the massive glass on your SLR, BUT, if the lighting is good and all, almost nobody will know.

As soon as you go to print a photo, things fall apart. But requirements for the screen are far lower than for paper.

Yea Rubb for sharing pics electronically, a small file from a very mediocre camera or cell phone is fine. Yes, there is a lack of clarity of the tiny lens versus the massive glass on your SLR, BUT, if the lighting is good and all, almost nobody will know.

As soon as you go to print a photo, things fall apart. But requirements for the screen are far lower than for paper.
Good info. I love my cam rig don't get me wrong,but this will work OK for daytime,outside pics. Cool,thx Rub b.

Oh yep so its an Integra to us down here , 2.0l 4 banger ?
Same thing happened to them down here being lowered etc.
Integra..cool.I see them quite often actually.Ya,all lowered with them giant shiddy sounding exhaust systems and a massive stereo loud enuff to drown out that shiddy giant muffler noise. :laugh: Don't get me wrong,I love loud cars,trucks and especially bikes,when it has a good note.My bike isn't exactly quiet when I go by at mach 5.
My bikes exhaust system has a purpose thou,never figured out the use of a muffler so big you could hide a penguin in it.
Rubb.

Back