Just saying hello.

momosl

Registered
Newbie here. I joined a couple months ago but have just been reading and looking. I do not own a Busa "YET" but I am on the hunt for one. I currently own a R6 and a ZX-7.

Glad to be on the boards.

Is there many for Canada here?
beerchug.gif

A few from up north... welcome!

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
To the Greatest Busa Site  
biggrin.gif

And members in the White Winter Wonderland are here ! Just wait and you'll find all you want
laugh.gif

(DaCol. @ Jan. 23 2007,18:27)
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
To the Greatest Busa Site  
biggrin.gif

And members in the White Winter Wonderland are here ! Just wait and you'll find all you want
laugh.gif
BUSA site. You mean SPORTBIKE site!
rant.gif
I've been to a few of the other sportbike site's but haven't found a better one yet! Such as, anybody else here but me go to Gixxer.com once in a while? I think they have bad attitudes and need to do a little more riding and a little less ranting and raving about what other people think and do. Such as one encounter i had with them. They were giving me a bunch of crap on which bike THEY thought i should get for a first streetbike. (I've ridden dirtbikes and a three wheeler or two for a long time.) And am getting a Honda Shadow soon if all goes well! Well, my point is if they are @**holes about the way they talk to new people, those people are going to shut down on them and end up getting something out of their league anyway. Just treat someone with respect and that is what you shall recieve in return. I "Like i said," am getting my first streetbike soon, and am much more respectfull of what you guys have to say than what ANY of them have to say. "Don't get me wrong," there are good people on that board. But i MUCH MORE PREFER THIS ONE!!!!!!!
rant.gif

Whew! i'm done now.

rant.gif

Welcome aboard!

Let us know when you get that busa. You know the rules.

1. Take of reflectors and stickers.
2. Post pics.

If you don't do these or do them in the wrong order, we reserve the right to point and laugh at you!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back