Just rode a 109

darth frosty

Registered
Dont worry not getting rid of the Busa. A friend of mine got the M109 last year and he just brought it to work, soooo.

Nice ride a little jerky on the power transfer and a lil hard on the backside. My friend is new to riding so I told him when he's ready Ill let him test the BUSA.

04-05-08_109.jpg

I love the way they look for a cruiser. Would consider one if I was in the market for a crusier. I would just look funny on it. I was told I do not hav that bad boy cruiser look. Most often hear " Did you take your dad's bike!!" I even get that when I ride the busa. I guess, I fit my 02 1k better!!!
firedevil.gif
cool.gif

I make it a point to ride them every time I go to bikeweek/biketoberfest...love the bike. One of the very very few cruisers with ballz
thumb_up.gif
(after living on a busa, must have bike with ballz...anything less just isn't a real motorcycle)

Awesome machine
bowdown.gif

I really like the looks of the 109 but if I was to get one it would def be the black one.
bowdown.gif

A friend of mine wants to swap his M109R for my 05 Busa. His bike is beautiful but I can't bring myself to do it. Still learning too much on my bike!

BF

Me likey the M109 lotso!
However, wifey doensn't think 2 bikes are that great of an idea.......she just doesn't get it.....hee hee

I OWN A 06 BLACK . I HAVE HAD IT TO 150 ON THE SPEEDO AT ABOUT 7200 RPM (REMOVED THE SPEED RESTRICTOR)A REAL TORQUE MONSTOR.I'LL RIDE IT MORE THAN MY 08 BUSA.

I was out with the wife and kids running some errands a couple of weeks ago and while running around we drove by the local dealer so we stopped in just to look around. They had a 07 red that they were practically giving away. I was very tempted. I think the 109 is going to be my next ride, but it won't be for at least another year. And I'm liking the R2 with the smaller headlight a little better.

Here is Mine............ Love it !!!!!!!!!!! Some days it's the 109 then there Is ALLWAYS the BUSA !!!!!!!!!!!!!
thumb_up.gif

PA270098.JPG

if you spend any time on the 109 boards seems most of the guys owned busas before the 9 and several have both still. both machines keep your adrenalin peaked  
race.gif

Back