Just rode 1450 Picking it up!!

Yep, I'll probably wish I had the heat this winter :rofl: . In the summer down here though, it is almost more than you can take. The 14 wasn't a bad bike, I was just spoiled by my old Busa.

Congrats :thumbsup: I want to ride from Florida to New Jersey ...you have any tips?

Take gear for the weather. I always take my tank bag so I can pack a few things like a plug kit, some jerkey or hard candy, Aleve or Tylenol, tire gauge. Simple stuff. Keep your cell phone charged. Never know when you may need it.

The bike in Dallas looks really nive. Of course it is still more expensive even after airfare and gas. Looks like a good deal though.

"I bought a ZX14 and was soooooo unhappy with it"

I'm in the same position right now. In the spring of this year I purchased a newZX14 after selling my 02 Hayabusa and I hate the bike, so now i'm looking to sell the 14 and get a 08 or 09 hayabusa.

"I bought a ZX14 and was soooooo unhappy with it"

I'm in the same position right now. In the spring of this year I purchased a newZX14 after selling my 02 Hayabusa and I hate the bike, so now i'm looking to sell the 14 and get a 08 or 09 hayabusa.

I understand exactly what you are saying. Like I said, it isn't a terrible bike. Just a few things I didn't care for. I sold mine in only 2 days on C-List. Hopefully you can have the same luck.

Sweet bike, nice ride.:thumbsup:
Gotta question though, does your new bike have a Cali tank on it or a regular?
Ya know since we can have bigger tanks here in Texas... Mwahahahaha!!!

Back