JUst ordered the Danmoto CF Gp slip ons $220 shipped

Looks awesome. Way better than stockers. Do you still ride the Electra Glide Ultra in the background? Whats it sportin' 2 into 1 Bassani?

RSD.

When I switched over to the Akra I noticed some heat damage on the internals, I didnt get a dyno when I installed them but I would if I did it again.

My buddy has those on his 05 Hayabusa, really good sounding exhaust. I refuse to buy them though, I try to not buy and support cheap chinese **** whenever I am able to (although sometimes it's the only option).

I had them on my 05. They definitely need a map, fueling becomes a bit lean in areas,with a hollow feeling and the loss of torque is noticeable. On the plus side, they are featherweight, but nothing you notice on the street when the bike starts moving. On the track maybe....
As soon as I put back the stockers, I was amazed at how good the fueling on the stock bike is.

I have a set of Danmoto's on my 04. I went with the Titanium GP just for the look. I like these a lot. They're feather lite compared to the stock cans. They dyno good. Great sound. And for once... The one I liked the most cost the least. Seams like it's always the other way around.

DSCN5998.jpg

Do u need to have a set up once fitted or not, these seem such a cheap deal I may have to have a dabble. Here in UK They are **** hot on sound and you need a mark on the can to say its road legal, I doubt these will have it!?

Do u need to have a set up once fitted or not, these seem such a cheap deal I may have to have a dabble. Here in UK They are **** hot on sound and you need a mark on the can to say its road legal, I doubt these will have it!?

Setup? If you mean a dyno tune, then no. They are just mufflers, and the gen2 Busa has a catalytic converter and O2 sensor.
A good dyno tune will always improve things, but there's no Need with just mufflers.
As for street legal or a certain decibel rating, no. Creep around at low rpm's and you'de likely be ok, get up into the revs and they've got ya. There is no noise or emission lables on them, also no inserts to lower decibles.
They look and sound good, but wouldn't work well for where you live.

Back