Cheap slip on... Any good ? hm..

If you can buy it with paypal, sure, there's no risk. From the picture it looks ok, they look like HotBodies knock offs, so they're probably a little loud. But for the money, why not? I may buy a set myself.

friend send me this, he thinks giving to much money for exhaust is crazy so i am still aiming at brock shortmeg or alien head but just wondering what would you experience guys say about this..

as you can see there are more pipes for busa but this one is only for gen 2..

friend send me this, he thinks giving to much money for exhaust is crazy so i am still aiming at brock shortmeg or alien head but just wondering what would you experience guys say about this..

as you can see there are more pipes for busa but this one is only for gen 2..

I would say buy only from trusted and tried brands,,,, i've tried a lot of exhuasts and seriously you could see and feel the fit and finish of the good ones, Brocks, Akrapovic, Yoshimura, TiForce.. some really good brands out there,,, for me i dont spare an effort or a dollar for my baby :thumbsup:

So they're cheap, it's just slip ons. You can see that the bands will wrap around the pipe anywhere so it can bolt to the passenger pegs. They clamp to header and springs hold them to the mufflers. They don't look to thick, so they'll probably be loud. They're supposed to be stainless steel too. If they aren't what they claim, send it back. there's no risk buying through paypal. I'de love a good exhaust, but I spent that money on other parts. A good exhaust is as you know, expensive! But slipons will give you little to no power anyway(nothing you'll notice) they're just for looks and sound.
I've been meaning to cut my 08 pipes in half for some sound and to shed a few pounds, but these are interesting. If you like them, try them.

Give it a shot, they dont look bad...
They are cheap enough.
I would rather spend more money on another "known" brand, however the bang for the buck seems good.
If you get them and dont like them sell them on Ebay.

Back