D&D Slip ons

D&D is loud slipon and full system.. ive got a full system and its loud and mean... sometimes i miss quiet haha but then i twist the throttle and its like GET SOME!!!!!!!!

card16969 said:
weird the slipons i heard before i bought my system was loud lol but i guess it depends on how screamingly loud you wanted mr. i <3 turtle soup

I don't not like turtle soup! :cursing:
I got the D&D's for Busa since I had a slip on for my Gixxer600, that thing was insanly loud, the bigger Busa just never screamed the same, which mad me sad. :(

Smellphone via Forum Runner

I don't not like turtle soup! :cursing:
I got the D&D's for Busa since I had a slip on for my Gixxer600, that thing was insanly loud, the bigger Busa just never screamed the same, which mad me sad. :(

Smellphone via Forum Runner

yeah ive got the full system and its loud.. not as loud as a voodoo system but still dam loud

I have the full system with race mufflers on my Gen 1. Nice throaty note to it while cruising, but it gets LOUD when you rev it. I wouldn't complain that it's too loud though.

I have the full system with race mufflers on my Gen 1. Nice throaty note to it while cruising, but it gets LOUD when you rev it. I wouldn't complain that it's too loud though.

i have their dual carbon system and when i get on it hard its LOUD haha but i love it

Back