Just one more reason i HATE chicago!

Pissed about a little rain? Your Busa won't melt just because it gets wet. Try living in the PNW. Forks, WA gets more rain than any other city in the continental US. That's only about 2 hours from my place by car if I take the ferry across Puget Sound.

I kind of remember those days(snow days...shoveled a path from the garage to the street and rode through town once or twice freezing my ass off),lived 80 miles south of Chicago for 35 years.Out West for these last 20,spoiled now.:thumbsup:

Pissed about a little rain? Your Busa won't melt just because it gets wet. Try living in the PNW. Forks, WA gets more rain than any other city in the continental US. That's only about 2 hours from my place by car if I take the ferry across Puget Sound.

nothing to do with the rain bro, ill take a pic in a month or so and you will see what i am referring to.

bookmark this thread...

lol, snowed here already. can't believe you're even allowed to have a busa in obamaland.

nothing to do with the rain bro, ill take a pic in a month or so and you will see what i am referring to.

bookmark this thread...

10/22/2009
163367d1256223257-just-one-more-reason-i-hate-chicago-dsc_0033.jpg

today!! 01/07/2010

DSC_0045.jpg

Last edited:
Back