Just one more reason i HATE chicago!

slash

Registered
as if i needed anymore.....

DAMMIT...

DSC_0032.jpg

Woo, busa by a wood pile is never a good thing. There are homes for sale in my neighborhood. :whistle:

You can tell James is from warmer climate... he totally missed the snow blower :rofl:

yeah, chicago is the only city I've been in that tracked the number of days without direct sunlight on the evening news... and I recall the number of consecutive days that winter was over 30 :whistle:

In that case I feel for you.. We are approaching the nicest time of the year here in Iraq.. Too bad the Busa is thousands of miles away..

That is NOT Chicago. The house are not close enough to each other. If you can not grab the toothpaste from the neighbors bathroom while brushing your teeth in yours, YOU ARE NOT in Chicago.:poke:

But I know what you mean I am 70 miles north of you and see the same thing this morning. I was out riding in tank top and flip flops last night until midnight come home go to bed and wake up to this.
100_1762.jpg

Just Glad it is NOT snow.

100_1762.jpg

That is NOT Chicago. The house are not close enough to each other. If you can not grab the toothpaste from the neighbors bathroom while brushing your teeth in yours, YOU ARE NOT in Chicago.:poke:

But I know what you mean I am 70 miles north of you and see the same thing this morning. I was out riding in tank top and flip flops last night until midnight come home go to bed and wake up to this.

Just Glad it is NOT snow.

You should have shown him the pic from the ride last Sunday and all the frost on the lawns. We still haven't stored the bikes.

And Kevin honey...you weren't in a tank and flip flops last night. I know this because of all the squeeking your gear makes when you walk around.

You should have shown him the pic from the ride last Sunday and all the frost on the lawns. We still haven't stored the bikes.

And Kevin honey...you weren't in a tank and flip flops last night. I know this because of all the squeeking your gear makes when you walk around.

saw the pics, i want to hook up with you guys and ride sometime. that cemetary ride looked pretty cool...

it was nice last night, i had to work till 9pm though:banghead:

Back